The itch!

Nathyrr

I got this sick Oblivion urges, a really bad itch I cannot itch with any other game. (Yes, I tried.) Haven't played since November when my comp broke down and should get it fixed asap so I can reinstall and re-mod. Noticed alot of new exciting mods that I cannot wait to sink my fingers/teeth in.

I got this sick Oblivion urges, a really bad itch I cannot itch with any other game. (Yes, I tried.) Haven't played since November when my comp broke down and should get it fixed asap so I can reinstall and re-mod. Noticed alot of new exciting mods that I cannot wait to sink my fingers/teeth in.

What's "sick" about it. Give in to your otherworldly desires. You could go a long way trying to find something better to do with your time.

Rabbit

Come back to the dark side, you know you want to :tongue:

I haven't played Oblivion in two months and the itch has started already. Just deciding what to do...hmmm

Come back to the dark side, you know you want to :tongue:

I haven't played Oblivion in two months and the itch has started already. Just deciding what to do...hmmm

I have been in boot camp for 10 weeks, and on the first day I had the itch. I am finally able to scratch, ooooohhh haaa!

The itch is to annoying and powerful to resist for too long.