Why do people try to upload viruses here and

SpellAndShield

It would be much appreciated if you could provide evidence... files and uploaders.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

No entiendes.

You misunderstood my question.

I wish to know the general psychological motivation behind one (any person) who uploads viruses.

Allow me to play the devils advocate :)

Whatever people do, make or try, they hope for general recognition and succes. If you put effort into a mod and contribute it to this or any community, you'd love to hear good feedback, gratitude, and thus in a form recognition. If it's your thing to make viruses, you want them to be succesfull as well, cause be it negative in nature or not, it's still considered succeeding if it follows up its original goals, what is was ment to do. Virus-writers, be it commercial or not, are also proud of their work. And the best way to distribute this work and contribute to it's succes, is via sneaky methods, as people won't intentionally download a virus :l . This is not only why they're not really part of this community, but also why they keep trying to get in... malevolent by nature ;)

Thankgod for the mighty ban-hammer of doom, crushing these people swiftly :)

Lucifer

Allow me to play the devils advocate :)

Whatever people do, make or try, they hope for general recognition and succes. If you put effort into a mod and contribute it to this or any community, you'd love to hear good feedback, gratitude, and thus in a form recognition. If it's your thing to make viruses, you want them to be succesfull as well, cause be it negative in nature or not, it's still considered succeeding if it follows up its original goals, what is was ment to do. Virus-writers, be it commercial or not, are also proud of their work. And the best way to distribute this work and contribute to it's succes, is via sneaky methods, as people won't intentionally download a virus :l . This is not only why they're not really part of this community, but also why they keep trying to get in... malevolent by nature ;)

Thankgod for the mighty ban-hammer of doom, crushing these people swiftly :)

Lucifer

I get it I suppose. Hmm...strange though....

No entiendes.

I wish to know the general psychological motivation behind one (any person) who uploads viruses.

I don't think so. You wrote "Why do people try to upload viruses here".

Pls do us a favor and don't convey an impression that is unsustainable, at least without any evidence.

Panic is hardly welcome here, I guess.

No entiendes.

I don't think so. You wrote "Why do people try to upload viruses here".

Pls do us a favor and don't convey an impression that is unsustainable, at least without any evidence.

Panic is hardly welcome here, I guess.

Nee, jij begijpt niet, wat ik zegen will.

Here...in the generic sense as in on these forums...there is nothing unclear about that and I was indeed referring to the recent rash of virus uploaders, not anything or anyone specific. I think you just misunderstood the question. I am not trying to create panic, merely attempting to understand the psychological underpinnings of a virus uploader in light of the fact that there have been so many of late.