Give me your simple requests!

Mattiewagg

I think this is pretty simple....

I love the description given to Vierna that the Drow - here, at least - are a race of snow elves. This had me thinking for a starter location for Live Another Live - a racial selection if you will for Drow characters.

The idea is a little cave some where way north that has the very basic needs of a camp (i.e. a fire with a cooking pot, bedroll, and 1 storage container with a possible of 1 crafting station). It would have a collapsed tunnel identifying that it was the way back to the Underdark in the players journal.

That's pretty much it...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is pretty simple....

I love the description given to Vierna that the Drow - here, at least - are a race of snow elves. This had me thinking for a starter location for Live Another Live - a racial selection if you will for Drow characters.

The idea is a little cave some where way north that has the very basic needs of a camp (i.e. a fire with a cooking pot, bedroll, and 1 storage container with a possible of 1 crafting station). It would have a collapsed tunnel identifying that it was the way back to the Underdark in the players journal.

That's pretty much it...

Requests Closed

I'd prefer not to do LAL things also.

Because the requests had already closed.

EDIT: By simple requests... I meant requests that won't take more than 1-2 days. But could also respectably released as one mod (not "can you move this chair a few feet to the right" or "can you add a single scene to Nazeem and the Jarl where they say hi").

Edited by Matthiaswagg