Elderscrolls v surprise at E3??

Thor.

Hey guess what the Elderscrolls 5 may be closer then you think, its been announced that its going to be at E3, that means its on its way??.

Found at this source, randomly searching the net :teehee: :teehee: :mellow: .

found at source

http://abstract360.com/2010/06/elder-scrolls-v-to-be-announced-at-e3/

Who knows what they will show; some believe Its the long awaited Half life 2 episode three (WHICH NEEDS TO ARRIVE ALREADY!!!!!!), Halflife 3, recently the Elderscrolls V, and some weird belief in an upgraded Gmod, but of course why would that be exciting news?

The surprise with TES5 will be that it is a FREE MMO and all the NPCs are like Imperial Guard (non-lootable) and to acquire any weapons or armor, you have to use real money via micro-transactions. Ha!

thats not funny LHammonds :sweat: i hate all games like that damn you payplay when that day comes i will give up games online full stop and only play consoles........ on a plus side E3 is looking great the best it has been for years, mark my words the end of 2010 and 2011 are going to be great for gamers

I think Bethesda is just enjoying whipping all of us into a frenzy of anticipation. I still go with my idea they're going with Rogue Warrior 2 just to annoy the crap out of us.