⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Adolf Hitler and Charles Darwin

standalone09

Nobody is valuing anything you just seem to have problems seperating a man with a cat nevermind that...

excuse me but I do mind. One must be infantile to not to be able to differentia between a man and a cat. I certainly hope I have at least that "common sense". Now I could have chosen a different reply to that if I wanted to escalate a reply like this for example "and you seem to have problems with separating a debate from unsubstantial sarcastic comments" but how would that help?

just dont come up with "war tactics" please.... next thing you do will be telling me how God killed more folks then anybody else

including your dog or something like that....

I came up with the argument in the firm belief that it would help prove a point and I did definitely not plan to follow up with anything related to god, not only because it would make no sense but also because the forum very clearly states that religious debates are not allowed. I agree to this rule so you can be certain that in the course of this debate, I will not make any argument like that.

you are really desperate about being an animal... have fun mate i will for sure

again, I do believe that I am a "normal" human being who wants to be an animal just as much as "the next guy". Besides, on what do you base this conclusion? By the way, I could have replied like this "and you seem to be desperate to prove that you are not an animal" but like the first time, neither would this help to further any constructive debate nor would it help me in any way.

What on earth is this even? All you did was directly plagiarize from a Wikipedia page and then add a note at the end insinuating "Darwin = Hitler???".

Well I hoped this would be a debate about Social Darwinism which involves Evolution, Charles Darwin and Adolf Hitler but if I am mistaken please feel free to correct me. I did not "plagiarized" from Wikipedia, I quoted from Wikipedia and there is a substantial difference between those two i hope. I fail to see a note stating "Darwin=Hitler" perhaps you might wanna specify?

I know that, this just being a random Morrowind fansite, the bar for "debate" was set low to begin with. But seriously? In my day if you wanted a flamewar you had to at least put in some effort.

Well, you just managed to offend me, the people in this forum, this website and Morrowind in one sentence. I neither had the intention nor the desire to start any flamewar whatsoever. Besides, a flamewar is much easier to start with. It does not take any effort at all. I dont know what you expect me to answer to something like this without escalating any further so I will say no more.

When anyone intentionally tries to draw a connection between anything and Hitler, they are aiming to bring emotions, not reason into the conversation. This pretty much speaks volumes about the quality of their argument. The target of this connection is being demonized. It is in no way being debated and the idea that anyone would take such a situation as anything more than a hit piece is beyond me.

When anyone intentionally tries to draw a connection between anything and Hitler, they are aiming to bring emotions, not reason into the conversation. This pretty much speaks volumes about the quality of their argument. The target of this connection is being demonized. It is in no way being debated and the idea that anyone would take such a situation as anything more than a hit piece is beyond me.

First of i did not understand at least 50% of what you wrote....

Now:

""The argument that Nazi ideology was strongly influenced by social Darwinist ideas is often found in historical and social science literature.[40] For example, the Jewish philosopher and historian Hannah Arendt analysed the historical development from a politically indifferent scientific Darwinism via social Darwinist ethics to racist ideology.[41]""

Would you Stop trying to blame me for that now? Damn... Never seen somebody trying so HARD though. xD

could that be.... Emotion... for me...? LOL

Edited by standalone09

excuse me but I do mind. One must be infantile to not to be able to differentia between a man and a cat. I certainly hope I have at least that "common sense". Now I could have chosen a different reply to that if I wanted to escalate a reply like this for example "and you seem to have problems with separating a debate from unsubstantial sarcastic comments" but how would that help?

Yet you continue this senseless discussion in which you try make me believe that some scientist can prove to me that im a monkey?

and Yes you still dont seem to be able to seperate a monkey and a human. (corrected cat to monkey... because you seem to get upset when i say that...)

I came up with the argument in the firm belief that it would help prove a point and I did definitely not plan to follow up with anything related to god, not only because it would make no sense but also because the forum very clearly states that religious debates are not allowed. I agree to this rule so you can be certain that in the course of this debate, I will not make any argument like that.

It did not prove a Point?

again, I do believe that I am a "normal" human being who wants to be an animal just as much as "the next guy". Besides, on what do you base this conclusion? By the way, I could have replied like this "and you seem to be desperate to prove that you are not an animal" but like the first time, neither would this help to further any constructive debate nor would it help me in any way.

No you dont since you are still telling me "human = monkey" :S

and i dont care what you "could" say, right? it would be nice to keep such thing´s out of the comment´s since English is not my native language and that way you are only making it harder for me to understand not to speak of the time you wasted typing that. :smile:

Edited by standalone09

#I have no idea what´s going on because im so smart #This is the worst thread #Must share my opinion though #Attention #Im better then you all (hence the insult)

where i come from we would call "this" particular case Selfmade Fail. :D

Edited by standalone09

STOP SPAMMING......... lol

Seriously why do you hate me so much?? Are you depressed??? Frustrated??? Both???

I will just keep playing this game until you start crying or a mod ban´s your spamming butt from this thread :D

Edited by standalone09