• The Darth Vader-inspired gasmask!
    • A steampunk gasmask!
    • Other (please give images)
    • None

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the need to request a spell where you can cast on people to a. do nothing b. lie down whimpering having gone completely insane c. attack their friends d. kill them selves

1. Toggle AI (or some indefinite paralyze spell if you wanted to still be able to attack them)

2. Add a token that makes them use the 'insane' animation from SI and encumber them (set the token to weigh 99999999 pounds)

3. I think there is a frenzy spell isn't there? If that doesn't work as I'm thinking, kick them from all factions, add them to an evil faction, and set their aggression to 100. (I think...)

4. Hannibal Traven's immolate spell.

All four of these would be pretty easy to script.

The only problem with using frenzy is that they can still attack you.... also 1 is meaning the spell has no affect.

so is like

1= 50%

2= 20%

3= 20%

4= 10%

Then modifiers could be added for things like willpower. The above stats would be for a being with 50 willpower.

Are there any updates, Z?

Maybe if it's still giving you trouble, you could post a thread on the Troubleshooting forum. That's what I always do; never fails.

No, not really having trouble with getting it to work (other than the 'no stomach' bit). And I've seen the mesh not appearing problem before, it's just an missing or improper armature.

More finding the time to do it. I should have a lot more time free in a day or two.

Yes, time is a probelm. An arbitrary thing, time, posessing no real reality; it is merely a construct, an overlay upon the shifting eternity of reality that exists to give a handhold, something grab on to lest we slip and fall into the pit of aeons...

Where weekends factor in I don't know, but I do know they're life-savers.