• The Darth Vader-inspired gasmask!
    • A steampunk gasmask!
    • Other (please give images)
    • None

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly, for now. Have to focus on work. They just installed a system they've been trying to get in for 5 years. Myself and the other web developer have been rewriting the customer portal website for the past several months and put it in production few days ago.

Customer service is currently going out of their minds over the slightest problems coming from the portal (even the ones that have been around for years or customers never even see), so I'm being kept busy. By next week hopefully they'll have stopped freaking out and leave me alone.

And yes, I did see that Myrmaad created the arrows. Thanks for requesting that, those arrows gave me a lot of trouble the last time I tried to do something with them. Did she upload them?

@Uk4: Okay, I give: where did you find it, and where can I get it?

@Zprospero: So, has RL left you any time to work on this? I can totally understand if it hasn't; goodness knows I've not had much time these days...

I believe it does... Texture problems, eh? Is it like what happened to the mechanicus robe you made me? I seem to recall you said something about it not being hooked up to the right bone.

And... woooh, the pun! Belive me, I chuckled.

And Monty Python has to work hard at getting a chuckle out of me.

Also, out of curiosity, will there be a female mesh to the robe? If so, i'd adivse UFF or Exnems', but that's just me.

Anyway, here is a consolation prize: http://pyxelated.deviantart.com/art/Plague-Hunter-146762928