World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holland against Uruguay next

Holland is in the top 4 behind Uruguay so I say Holland wins the next match.

If Uruguay would win, this could be a rebirth of one of the first world cup winner from 1930 and 1950.

If Uruguay would win, this could be a rebirth of one of the first world cup winner from 1930 and 1950.

There's a good chance to see an Inner-European final, e.g. a historical remake of Holland vs Spain or, even much better, Holland vs Germany - the true nightmare of all Duitsers :woot:

I really don't count on Paraguay and Uruguay at the moment, for they have two decisive things in common - the low quality as shown (just randomly caused by the height of Jo'anna) and the somewhat outlandish final syllable :blink:

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif Gimme hope Jo'anna :whistling:

Another great game today, Argentina x Germany, Albeit being good neighbors in almost every other things, it's not in football, Argentina cheers are unsupportable, far worse than Brazilians, mainly when they win (not so much less when they lose but...) :smile:

So.... GO ALEMANHA!!!! :biggrin:

PS: about the NED x BRA game, nothing to complain about Holland behavior, I'm a bit sad only for Brasil came emotionally unbalanced for the second half, I didn't understand the reason, but something got wrong, very wrong in the interval. Holland first goal was something we can't believe, even now... before it the defense became totally erratic, after it the team utterly lose the last drop of emotional standing.

There's a good chance to see an Inner-European final, e.g. a historical remake of Holland vs Spain or, even much better, Holland vs Germany - the true nightmare of all Duitsers :woot:

I really don't count on Paraguay and Uruguay at the moment, for they have two decisive things in common - the low quality shown (just randomly caused by the height of Jo'anna) and the somewhat outlandish final syllable :blink:

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif Gimme hope Jo'anna :whistling:

I would rather sing gimme hope Miss Merkle before the morning comes! I like that song for it's anti apartheid / anti discrimination content as much as for the lovely tune.

A friend told me today if Germany and the Dutch have the finals Germany has beaten a lot of strong opponents. But this could be said either way of the Oranjes in my opinion. An the game Brazil against Netherlands was great.

And that foul against Robben was in out of the question wrong. (It hurt seeing it in slow motion even at the fifth time watching it)

I'm hoping that Spain will be victorious they have a good team but I like surprises of the under dog too, so I'm waiting patiently for another good game. Now it's time for me to cook me some Chilli con carne and then watch the match Germany against Argentina. ( this will be intresting too I hope)

Have a lot of fun wherever it might find you.

Beauty is my main interest. And Miss Merkel and beauty - well, that's a classical contradiction in terms :sick:

Shouldn't be a big whoop for Spain to send Paraguay back to Paraguay :woot:

Beauty is my main interest. And Miss Merkel and beauty - well, that's a classical contradiction in terms :sick:

Shouldn't be a big whoop for Spain to send Paraguay back to Paraguay :woot:

Hell, god knows I tried to drink me that woman beauty full but I failed. :sick:

... remember the full text from the song the last verse before the refrain. :whistling:

"even the preacher who works for Jesus

the archbishop who's a peaceful man

Together thy say that the freedom fighters

will overcome the very strong" :woot:

(I'm still head shaking 4-0 for Germany against Argentina) :no: Still speechless.. Still in a state of semi shock... unbelievable .... still shaking my head :no:....

Hell, god knows I tried to drink me that woman beauty full but I failed. :sick:

But she is the most powerful woman in the world :tongue:

(I'm still head shaking 4-0 for Germany against Argentina) :no: Still speechless.. Still in a state of semi shock... unbelievable .... still shaking my head :no:....

That was a great game, i'm hoping they will keep this quality :)

Hell, god knows I tried to drink me that woman beauty full but I failed.   :sick:

But she is the most powerful woman in the world  :tongue:

I tried politically to drink me that woman beautiful but I failed would be the correct sentence. 

From my point of view the country is ripe for a rebellion

if oppression and discrimination against the human rights goes on from that power.  :mad: :pirate: :nuke:

...and I don't believe in her political magic tricks either. 

But this is not about politics but of sports...

Germany against Spain ... I don't know who'll win that.  The better team I think....  :yes:  This will be interesting again.