World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

Since the Dutch War of Independence from Spain (1568–1648) none of us is afraid of the Spanish ^^

*Hup Holland Hup*

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif Let's have a party!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva España! :thumbsup:

Edit

It was probably already a tactical error to call up those guys that had already tasted the defeat vs Spain two years earlier, e.g. Schweinsteiger. These guys played like old men tonight and exercised a negative influence over the team... from sheer fear.
The germans are technikally not that savy like the spanish team. I think that's why they looked like old man compared to them. It's a very jung team though but Germany doesn't play a "soulish" soccer. They alway try to win with their heads, with tactics and organisation.

This works to a certain point. But you could clearly see, that they need more experience.

Spain has the best team atm, I hope they'll win the cup.

I'll be cheering on Holland today, always do when England inevitably embarrass themselves.

Here we go. We are about to learn in the next one hour and fourty five minutes who will take the World Cup...

COMON SPAIN! YOU CAN DO IT!

Go Netherlands go, you are the CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD ... watch the bull run ... away ...

Netherlands 2 - Spain 1 ... my prediction ... my plane ticket is ready just in case I'm wrong hahahahaha ... I have weird family (yeah it shows) lol.

Go Netherlands go, you are the CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD ... watch the bull run ... away ...

Netherlands 2 - Spain 1 ... my prediction ... my plane ticket is ready just in case I'm wrong hahahahaha ... I have weird family (yeah it shows) lol.

NO, SPAIN!

COMON SPAIN, YOU GUYS HAD A POWERFUL EMPIRE BACK IN THE DAY! ARE YOU GOING TO LET ONE GAME STOP YOU! OBLITERATE HOLLAND! DO IT! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!