I have a better one than slapping Isolde: Gut Isolde!

SpellAndShield

Isolde.. Is she that really annoying creepy lady who kept crying?

Yes, she is hard to miss. He has brought doom and death to Redcliffe and she is a dumb, selfish female dog...

Well, she is from Orlais, feed her to Loghain. :whistling:

Well if you decide to kill Conner she pleas with you to not,but, that lady annoyed the ever living crap out of me,and put more innocent people in danger and partly at fault for causing most of the mess. So you can actually punch her the face. Doing that my first play through finding it weirdly satisfying to give her a punch always thinking she deserved it and had it coming.

Well if you decide to kill Conner she pleas with you to not,but, that lady annoyed the ever living crap out of me,and put more innocent people in danger and partly at fault for causing most of the mess. So you can actually punch her the face. Doing that my first play through finding it weirdly satisfying to give her a punch always thinking she deserved it and had it coming.

Right, right...

But those of us who chose "The Good Path" should not be punished. We want to slap her silly too.

I sacrificed her just to get her to stop sobbing. Wish I'da known I'd get to slap her. Is it possible to make it so you can slap her then sacrifice her?

Or the other way around.