Skeleton Race

CrashmanX

Alrighty, I've bee playing TES4 for god knows how many years. I've been downloading mods for almost just as long, but there's one mod that I never actually came across. An acutal Skeleton Race.

Currently I'm trying to create a skeleton race based on the creatures in game. However, I'm running into a few issues and would also like peoples feed back on what they would like to see in a skeleton race.

Right now the issue I'm running into is that when ever I try to choose the Skull.nif as the Head NIF for the skeleton race, I get an "Invalid Directory" error. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, does anyone know how to change the body of my Race, so it will actually look like a skeleton?

"Invalid Directory" means that the skull is in the wrong folder. To make it usable, I think you need to put it in the folder with the vanilla human skulls.

I'm sorry to tell you that it's not really possible to make a skeleton race in this manner.

However, there is a sort of mod that does this: Skeleton Race v2

It makes them into clothing/armor you can wear.

Thats what I was afraid of. OK now I have another question, is it possible to take said skeleton model and break it up into parts for use as a race? Or must I alter the body for all races in order to make one?