Please help! (Pics inside of issue)

ryvandal

I recently followed the install instructions on the nexus page, followed this video perfectly.

Followed this website:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

And installed everything. But when I turn the game on, the skyrim logo shows for about 3 seconds perfectly fine, then when it says "RealVision" at the top left, everything turns black quickly.

Then all the screen is black except for the really bright parts of the skyrim logo, Same in game.... all you see are the outlines of the weapon you are holding. The game loads up fine, music playing and even loads a saved file.... Anyone know a fix for this?

I uploaded some pics. Pic1: Is the skyrim logo. Pic2: Is of in game walking around Pic3: Is ingame menu.

Additional useful info:

Graphics card: Geforce 750 TI 2 gigs.
System RAM: 8 Gigs
Hard drive free space: 5 TB

Desktop PC

game located ( Windows Path) typically C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Game version : Legendary
NMM
LOOT used to see if it could fix the issue with its recommended load, but no success
Tes5Edit showed no errors.

try the wrye bash link in my siggy, any check mark that isn't green needs to be dragged up or down till it turns green, wrye bash will also make a bashed patch for you that if you were not using you should have been

try the wrye bash link in my siggy, any check mark that isn't green needs to be dragged up or down till it turns green, wrye bash will also make a bashed patch for you that if you were not using you should have been

Nope that didnt work, all of it was green in wrye.

Any other solutions?

Edited by ryvandal

Does the game work properly with enb turned off?

Hmmm, I can try.... How do I disable ENB to try to see if it works? If its as easy as disabling in nexus mod manager then I tried that, and it still shows the dark dark dark screen....

Edited by ryvandal

Random questions: Have you followed all the installation instructions (installation, graphic card settings, ini settings, etc...)? Do you have any other mod/utility installed cept those in the recommended list? Do you have multiple graphic cards? If you (temporary) rename/move/delete the d3d9.dll in your Skyrim foulder, does anything changes?

Random questions: Have you followed all the installation instructions (installation, graphic card settings, ini settings, etc...)? Do you have any other mod/utility installed cept those in the recommended list? Do you have multiple graphic cards? If you (temporary) rename/move/delete the d3d9.dll in your Skyrim foulder, does anything changes?

Thanks for the quick response!

I followed the video 100%.

No extra mods at all.

I have one graphics card geforce 750TI , and when I removed the d3d9.dll it did nothing, same dark screen.

Edited by ryvandal