Armor flips in front of my face

spete999

Does anyone know which mod makes the armor flip in front of your face when you jump and when you fight? Its REALLY annoying...

I'm assuming that its an appearance mod of some kind. I have a few running, like : (Not in any particular order)

Apachii Sky Hair

CBBE Armor

Body slide 2

Extra sliders for body slide 2

Female skeleton replacer - CHSBHC BBP

Angelic halos and horns

Remodeled CBBE armor 3M

Killer Keos skimpy CBBE - V2 V3 - armor replacer

Plus quite a few of the individual armor mods. and follower mods, and others..

Edited by spete999

None of those should affect the physics of armor that you're wearing. My guess is that your game file is corrupted in some way. Go to Steam and verify your game cache. If that doesn't fix the problem, then you might want to take a look at any animation mods you've installed or any physics mods like "Better Ragdolls and Force."

Edit: I forgot to ask if this happens when you're in first person, or if it also happens when you're in third person. I'm really betting on an animation problem.

One more edit: BodySlide has no direct effect on your game, as it is not a mod. It's a utility Caliente created to modify her body mesh to suit your tastes.

Edited by Jannifer

Oh! Are you using glass armor? Because I'm having the same issue. Might just be the female model; my current playthrough is my only female so far, and I haven't noticed it on anyone else. But yeah, it's the center of the chestpiece, that moonstone section right in the middle that sticks out. I can see it if I look straight down, and if I jump it clips up through the view...

It's likely mod-related, though. Like I said, I've never noticed it on any other playthrough.