Resident Evil: Cataclysm

Danuve_Coil

Danuve Coil here!

I know there are other RE themed requests (in fact, one just not to long ago actually...) but from what I'm seeing

they don't seem to be very... Organized? I'm trying hard not to sound like an ass, haha.

Fallout 3 is a post-apocolyptic world destroyed in a measly two hour time frame. With the super radio-active

areas, and the FEV causing so many mutations, it gives Resident Evil a perfect gateway into the Wastelands.

Now, of course, trying to come up with scenarios where actual events fit in with the lore surrounding the Wastelands

would be a bit difficult, it isn't as bad depending on how you think of it.

We already have beautiful Resident Evil mods, such as a Nemesis reskin of super mutants (I'm damn sure I'm not

the only person who sees those guys as a perfect palette for TYRANTS), Jill's BSAA outfit as well as her Resident

Evil 3 survival outfit, and many, many lovely Samurai Edge models.

So what I'm thinking is, what if we combine the two stories?

Resident Evil: Cataclysm

Special Tactics And Rescue Service (STARS): My idea for the lovable group of unlucky saps... erm... good guys...

Is to have them as a normal faction who work as a sort of police or gaurdian force for a known (or altogether new) town

who end up stumbling onto something that could very well be the death of them and those around them. Of course, being

in Fallout 3, the character who comprise the apocolyptic STARS force don't have to be the cast of Resident Evil 1-3,

but referances sure would be fun.

Umbrella Pharmaceutical Company: They should be here, and alive. Maybe a discarded factory or two, a small

abandoned town next to one of them, or a semi-large factory. Now, in The Wastelands, where medicine is found few and

far between, the Umbrella either has limited power in the regions, or are just dicks who deny the locales what they need.

(kinda obvious what most would choose)

Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (UBCS): Fans would remember these guys from Resident Evil 3 and

the Resident Evil movie sequal. They are basically Umbrella's militarized janitors, coming in and cleaning up whatever

screw ups Umbrella unleashes.

Plot(?)

Let's have two joinable factions. Innnnnnnn one corner we have the UBCS (Umbrella by extension), armed to the teeth with mercenaries and ex-convicts with superior

firepower! And in the other corner we have STARS! A small but flexible group of intelligent weapon experts who know their way around

strange conspiricies!

STARS storyline:

In the main story, let's have the STARS recieve reports of strange sightings around an old pharmaceutical factory. After dispatching a squad to investigate, they don't return.

You and a new group of STARS members go off in search of B squad, stumbling upon the old factory and signs that the squad had went inside after being forced by an

unknown force. After investigating, you discover the place is full of zombies, and evil little bastards that you've only heard of in nightmares. You and the team (or whats

left of it) stumble upon the lab containing failed Umbrella expiraments, while simultaneously setting off alarms that tell Umbrella who and what has discovered there secrets,

unleashing the monsters in the nearby town and the flustered Umbrella agents send off the UBCS to clean house. (to be continued)

UBCS (Umbrella) storyline:

After signing on at a local Umbrella Military location, you're outfitted and given a few training missions with your new squad. Almost immediately after the training, your squad

gets an assignment: Local STARS have been meddling where they don't belong and have unleashed deadly chemicles into a local town, who are quickly being infected. Your

task is to locate any survivors (haha, survivors... good one) and should you see any STARS, shoot to kill.

Thats... All I've got for now...

• 1 month later...

oh... my... f... god... if THIS would be made... christ, guess i would lay down and cry!

i'm a fan of resident evil since i can think back.

although i'm not a modder (no scripts, no models, no meshes... :( ), i hope i could be of any help.

greetings!