(Minor) Superpowers

Swordfish42

That'd be.. disgusting. Useful on bus rides where you don't want anyone to sit next to you, but other than that...

How's that weird? You could view a new hairstyle and see if it suits you etc. or you could, in a fight, create a huge hair-spike and become a human rhino

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be fun to explain to the ER staf..

"So how did you manage to get shards of metal stuck under your skin?"

"Well, funny story.. I was walking down the street when some guy bumped into me.."

"Well, funny story.. I was walking down the street when some guy bumped into me.."

I showed this to my little brother and he just pissed his pants xD rofl im not kidding it made me laugh really hard though and the shattered metal would reform in a month, and were it removed, 2 weeks to grow back (two weeks because it doesnt have to repair itself)

I showed this to my little brother and he just pissed his pants xD rofl im not kidding it made me laugh really hard though and the shattered metal would reform in a month, and were it removed, 2 weeks to grow back (two weeks because it doesnt have to repair itself)

Not only that, but shards under your skin...very painful

VERY painful

Don't know if this is minor or not ....

...I'd like the ability to infect people with sentiments/feelings for a few moments. I think it'd be kinda neat to see a mall full of people during a busy weekend suddenly infected with a case of chivalry and/or politeness and start behaving for once.

that is minor, and damn awesome as well :biggrin:

has to be one of my favourites on this thread so far