(Minor) Superpowers

Swordfish42

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o I wish i had the Ability to Make Awesome Mods when i'm Alsleep!

hahaha, you already have one super power: super laziness :whistling: just kidding.

new power to change your sex at will , would be alot of fun, just think go into the mens room as a guy come out as a girl... allso would be easy to ditch people you dont like and only down side is you would need a change of clothes lol...and combined with my other minor super power ever changing hair just think of the possibilities... :teehee:

That could end very badly if missued :tongue:

Lets say you pretend to be on a date. For a prank, you preneted to be of the opposite gender while away from your date. Your data sees you, the opposite gender wearing the same clothes. What would they think? you've been beaten up and had your clothes stolen? You're secretly a cross dresser? :biggrin:

then again, the positives outweight the negatives, too many good pranks you could pull :sweat:

Another Power I would like is the ability to be a technopath (the ability to manipulate technology) but since this is a minor super power thread, my power is limited. For example, there is a limited amount of tech I can control, so I can't make an enourmous tech monster, or conjure tons of electricity or anything like that.

Hmm...interesting...maybe you could use thatto fix things like windows blue screens or red rings of death without having to do major work!

If I had that ability, I'd use it Sotha Sil style. I'd love to have at least one Imperfect guarding my house.

lets hope you don't end up like poor old sotha tho.

Don't we all... They take so long to make! :sad:

new power to change your sex at will , would be alot of fun, just think go into the mens room as a guy come out as a girl... allso would be easy to ditch people you dont like and only down side is you would need a change of clothes lol...and combined with my other minor super power ever changing hair just think of the possibilities... :teehee:

That could end very badly if missued :tongue:

Lets say you pretend to be on a date. For a prank, you preneted to be of the opposite gender while away from your date. Your data sees you, the opposite gender wearing the same clothes. What would they think? you've been beaten up and had your clothes stolen? You're secretly a cross dresser? :biggrin:

then again, the positives outweight the negatives, too many good pranks you could pull :sweat:

Another Power I would like is the ability to be a technopath (the ability to manipulate technology) but since this is a minor super power thread, my power is limited. For example, there is a limited amount of tech I can control, so I can't make an enourmous tech monster, or conjure tons of electricity or anything like that.

Hmm...interesting...maybe you could use thatto fix things like windows blue screens or red rings of death without having to do major work!

If I had that ability, I'd use it Sotha Sil style. I'd love to have at least one Imperfect guarding my house.

lets hope you don't end up like poor old sotha tho.

Don't we all... They take so long to make! :sad:

I wish. My 360 would have been fixed by now I can assure you that. :yes:

Hahaha theres so many good pranks you could pull with that. Like, go into the girls locker room after changing into a chick and watching them change xD or vice versa if your a chick.... :sick:

Hahaha theres so many good pranks you could pull with that. Like, go into the girls locker room after changing into a chick and watching them change xD or vice versa if your a chick.... :sick:

that could get you into a LOT of trouble...with great power comes great responsibility

(Oh come on, this is a superpower thread, how could i resist quoting spider-man :tongue:)

Does anyone else remember that GTA: San Andreas commercial?

"Just slit, chop, slice, and swallow and away you go! Surprise your friends and family!"

Still want that 'slap over the Internet', especially after I tried to comment on some guy's thread about my mods (Wasn't on this site).

Does anyone else remember that GTA: San Andreas commercial?

"Just slit, chop, slice, and swallow and away you go! Surprise your friends and family!"

Still want that 'slap over the Internet', especially after I tried to comment on some guy's thread about my mods (Wasn't on this site).

let me guess, he complained that your mod screwed up his computer?

hey theres a superpower idea! a power which perefctly installs mods (for those who can't) or a power which removes idiots like him from the internet!

Nah, he was whining that I had illegally ripped the dungeon straight from WoW and gave everyone else on the forum the same impression. As well as calling me unoriginal.

As for the other superpower, that'd be convenient. I still can't get Deadly Reflex to work.

how about the ability to fix anything at will, the downside is theres a chance you might break something :D

it could break anything from your bones to the object your fixing hehe