(Minor) Superpowers

Swordfish42

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then, how about a super power which removes negative feelings of others and yourself (But it can only work three times a day)

that solves the emotion altering super power and the childhood loneliness problem

sorted :tongue:

Its not a problem, not anymore. I really don't care to be honest, not at this point in time anyway.

Okay then, how about a super power which removes negative feelings of others and yourself (But it can only work three times a day)

that solves the emotion altering super power and the childhood loneliness problem

Its not a problem, not anymore. I really don't care to be honest, not at this point in time anyway.

Sorry i feel like an insensitive ass now. I myself don't have many friends, so your not alone. Anyway, were getting off topic.

Sorry i feel like an insensitive ass now. I myself don't have many friends, so your not alone. Anyway, were getting off topic.

Don't worry about, now I have well over twenty, at school and on the forums, which is why I said not a problem anymore.

But your most defiently correct, this is off topic. :yes:

new power to change your sex at will , would be alot of fun, just think go into the mens room as a guy come out as a girl... allso would be easy to ditch people you dont like and only down side is you would need a change of clothes lol...and combined with my other minor super power ever changing hair just think of the possibilities... :teehee:

Another Power I would like is the ability to be a technopath (the ability to manipulate technology) but since this is a minor super power thread, my power is limited. For example, there is a limited amount of tech I can control, so I can't make an enourmous tech monster, or conjure tons of electricity or anything like that.