Its Official... I'm a pro.

Gamio

After years of modding, breaking my game and losing countless character saves, I have become one of "them" guys. I play skyrim with the max amount of plugins (255) An ENB (I switch from project/SS/K/RV), I have one character with 300+ hours, another with 94+ hours and another with 45+ hours... with a grand total of 8 CTDs (yes I log them when they happen for stability purposes).

This isnt a brag thread, but its to show poeple that you can go nuts with Skyrim modding with everything you want and still have a super stable game... IDK how many people can also call themselves Mod-Wizards when it comes to skyrim... this is truly a skill well earned.

If anyone has any questions regarding pretty much anything modding just let me know. Or share your modding experiences with Skyrim!

Edited by Gamio

I guess it just feels good to be able to play Skyrim super-modded and have no troubles... God the headaches I went through because I love this game. I hope then next TES game or even the next Fallout is built with a better game system.

I guess the next thing would be to actually make a Mod of my own =P but CK seems.... a little rough. Speaking of that I'm glad you came to this forum as I'm going to check out those guides on your sig.

Edited by Gamio

I guess it just feels good to be able to play Skyrim super-modded and have no troubles... God the headaches I went through because I love this game. I hope then next TES game or even the next Fallout is built with a better game system.

I guess the next thing would be to actually make a Mod of my own =P but CK seems.... a little rough. Speaking of that I'm glad you came to this forum as I'm going to check out those guides on your sig.

Sure.

And yeah, it takes a little getting used to but if you start small and move up from there... It's okay.

I have a question Gamio or to any other "pros" out there. Below is a screenshot - it shows different textures mods. I've only enable the Ultra HD textures mod and not the other ones.... should I enable those as well? Thanks!

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad119/Sorello/Shot.png?1411475875093&1411475875675