Fallout 3 power armor for Oblivion

Veilera

i have searched for a fallout 3 power armor mod for oblivion for like 2 hours. The armor should look something like this:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/archive/1/14/20090720102417!Fallout_3_T45d_Power_Armor.png

If anyone can make it, or knows where i can get one, please tell me.

-LordFrostcraig

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods like that (Ones that take resources directly from another game) aren't allowed.

I'm pretty sure that if it is a player-made power suit then you'd be allowed to take it directly from Fallout 3 to Oblivion. Besides your allowed to make an armor that looks like that from scratch, you just can't use things from the actual game.

Tricky, but worth it.

I think the only reason it would be tricky is because if anyone else was wearing it, it would have to change their voice like in Fallout 3 :P Im kidding though. That would probably be impossible unless you do a complete voice over of the game and script it to use that dialogue instead of the normal ones. That would be very tricky. But anyways, It would probably be hard to make because Power armor is pretty bulky and has a lot of bumps and stuff on it. The helmet esp. would be hard to make. Another thing that makes it a little harder is that its only 2 pieces. I.E. the helmet and the armor.

That I don't know. I'd look, but I don't have FO3 on the comp. I have it on PS3, and it freezes every so often. Anyways, the power armor changes the voices of the people who wear it, like your companions (I know it works on Jericho and Charon) to a more static voice. I think it makes them sound cool xD

Id kill for a mod like this! MUST HAVE! MUST HAVE!! i miss fallout3.. and 2.. fallout tactics is alright.. the power armor in that game is awesome looking.. but yes, this NEEDS to be made.