Imerssive people npc's and towns mod Requsts

alfredasl

hello My name is henric and I am going too start creating a mod calld imerssive people Npc's and towns mods. I want too point out here in the begining that I am dyslexic so if I do any misspelings or anything like that, that woud be why.

so my new projekt is going too be a npc adding mod but unlike other populer mods like populated towns or inqunsucensal npcs. this mod will focus on the implomentation of the NPC's rather then the rolls, so for exampel we got shopkeepers living in big houses alone, this mod will add parteners parents siblings and even childrens too this lonly npcs.

I am going too make one town at the time and expand on the imersion whit new quests and even voiceacting. and puting the new npc in too dayly rutins and give them jobs or roles in the town.

right now the mod is in the planing stages and here is where you come in, you can make requests or recomendations propsals if you will about what npc and what sort of npc you want added too whiterun.

the mod will be started too be developt in around 2 mouths time so before that everything is in the air, if you like any sugestions made by other people pleace say so, so I know that more people like the Idea.

I hope too get a lot of good responds and Ideas too the mod and that you will use it when it comes out. thanks for your help and suport.

-henric

This reminds me of the mod that gives the courier a home in Skyrim (because he does not have on in the Vanilla game). This is a nice idea, good luck. :smile:

P.S. Which NPC's do you have in mind by the way? Just curious to see what inspired the mod.

Edited by DaddyDirection

This reminds me of the mod that gives the courier a home in Skyrim (because he does not have on in the Vanilla game). This is a nice idea, good luck. :smile:

P.S. Which NPC's do you have in mind by the way? Just curious to see what inspired the mod.

I am going too make it so that the vanilla npc in whiterun got more relatives living whit them. it will effect most people in whiterun put in 1-5 new npc too every household, too make it more imersive and medivel/viking felling along side whit going whit skyrims big family stile shown by graymane and battle born, I will probebly add some npcs too those houses too just too keep them the largest.

oh, sorry just forgot your origenal question there, what inspierd me for this mod was the fact that I love making NPC's in the creation kit, also I like wrighting dialogs. so relly it was only natural too begin my moding karrier (alone outside modteams) whit a NPC mod sens I got experiens of just NPC's from the other projekts I been working on sutch as TES arena Fronter fortresses.

Also please say if there is any Npc you woud like too see get more relativs or people living whit them, or just any NPC you woud like added too whiterun. I am open for all ideas.

Edited by alfredasl

Interesting NPC's already has a couple of vanilla characters' family members like (Morviah (wife of Belyn Hlaalu), Tikrid (sister of Beitild). Might avoid doing anything with these vanilla characters.

Even Inconsequential NPC's has some family members. Belyn is certainly quite benefited by these two mods, since while Interesting NPC's gives him a cousin, Inconsequential NPC's gives him a wife.

Interesting NPC's already has a couple of vanilla characters' family members like (Morviah (wife of Belyn Hlaalu), Tikrid (sister of Beitild). Might avoid doing anything with these vanilla characters.

Even Inconsequential NPC's has some family members. Belyn is certainly quite benefited by these two mods, since while Interesting NPC's gives him a cousin, Inconsequential NPC's gives him a wife.

okey I didn't know that intresting NPC added relatives.. I fouth they only added followers, okey but I will look in game for what familys are efected or you seem too have a lot of experiens whit the mods do you know? that woud make my work mutch easyer, Also thank you for pointing that out, too be compatebul whit other mods is primedirective in my book so that was helpfull.

thank you

-henric

okey I didn't know that intresting NPC added relatives.. I fouth they only added followers, okey but I will look in game for what familys are efected or you seem too have a lot of experiens whit the mods do you know? that woud make my work mutch easyer, Also thank you for pointing that out, too be compatebul whit other mods is primedirective in my book so that was helpfull.

thank you

-henric

Interesting NPCs adds quite a few things. Relatives, random NPCs, followers and a few quests.

But more NPCs is always good.