The Witcher.. a though

eXoduis

Just bought the platinum edition the other night so haven't got very far yet, but in all honesty, wow.

The level of graphical detail is amazing, when searching for the indgredients for Triss's potion I spent ages just looking round the place, looks fantastic on a big screen.

Took me a wee while to get used to the combat system and I had to download a first person camera mod (hate OTS view) but the game is shaping up nicely so far.

The Witcher 2 is due out soon isn't it ?

Check it out:

Looks like it'll be a blast.

Does look pretty good, did he say June 1 2011 was the release date ?

A wee while to wait yet then.

@ Sinophile

Guess you could look at it from the point of view that they're constantly trying to improve things for their customers, no bad thing in my book.

Does look pretty good, did he say June 1 2011 was the release date ?

A wee while to wait yet then.

@ Sinophile

Guess you could look at it from the point of view that they're constantly trying to improve things for their customers, no bad thing in my book.

Yup. June 1st of 2011. It'll be a while, but quality games are usually worth the wait.

Aaargh, my heads battered.

Politics, intrigue, schemes and schemers, plot upon plot and a book that has news that has you thinking "well if thats so then how come I'm in this game ?"

How on earth the devs thought all this up and then tied it together so well is extraordinary.

Its getting so deep I'm gonna have to take notes !

Call me a Jerk, but I sided with the Order to get the more Awesome version of the Armor, siding with the stinkies results in the Raven Armor being for losers.

Since there are only three armors in the game, and I am a loot freak, I made my choices that way. In the other start over I sided with Scoia'tael, In all over I collected the Salamandra Badges for no reason, had over 60 when the game ended ^^

Third time neutral, the three way with nurses was a good reward! Did every side quest. You know what sucks? The fact that no matter what you choose, like in the swamp siding with Scoia'tael or driving the order out, later Geralt says that it was a bad choice or something, I thought the first time it was so because of siding with the Order, but all three options resulted same thing.

Liked the fight when you kill the Professor most. The Kikimore Queen was a mess. Peoples comments was pretty funny, especially in Taverns(Your mama.... Dwarf...., I'm ....., By .... are itchin) and in Vizima(It's the Witcher, hide your women!) the Werewolf quest was a bit confusing. Carmen being in love more, she is the queen of hookers yet the only female NPC you dont bang in game.

Witcher II looks awesome! Nice graphics and intresting story. And Dandelion, Triss and Zoltan gonna be there! All three look way more awesome. Really looking forward!

Wish there was more Witcher mods for DA:O and Oblivion :P