Telling NPCs what to do?

Russia2012

What would be the best way to tell my npcs what to do. I want to have 5 Imperial soldiers to spawn outside solitude. Then I want them to travel to Fort Greymore. When they get there I want them to stay there for 7 days. Then I want them to travel to White Run. Once they get there they should stay at the inn. Then they would go to their next locations. I want them along the way to attack any stormcloaks, bandits, predators and other factions that they come across that would be considered hostile. Is it possible to make them travel to random locations. or would I have to simply spawn them outside solitude and give them a different path. I am guessing that imperial soldiers would naturally attack the groups I had mentioned whether I told them to or not.

Greetings Russia! Have you checked out how Immersive Patrols works? That mod is amazing and is almost exactly what you are looking for. Maybe contact the mod author and ask them for some advice, we are all a community and very helpful to each other. Good luck on your mission.

What would be the best way to tell my npcs what to do. I want to have 5 Imperial soldiers to spawn outside solitude. Then I want them to travel to Fort Greymore. When they get there I want them to stay there for 7 days. Then I want them to travel to White Run. Once they get there they should stay at the inn. Then they would go to their next locations. I want them along the way to attack any stormcloaks, bandits, predators and other factions that they come across that would be considered hostile. Is it possible to make them travel to random locations. or would I have to simply spawn them outside solitude and give them a different path. I am guessing that imperial soldiers would naturally attack the groups I had mentioned whether I told them to or not.

Packages. And more packages.

I do have immersive patrols and like what it does. However I am trying to create a bunch of mods that combine aspects of other mods I see that I like. I am more or less trying to figure out packaging. I am guessing I would need to tell them to travel to a certian location and stay there for three days and then go to the next. I understand that they would automatically attack the opposing faction if they were to come into contact