GECK Error

Ok so...I was gonna test to see if my export worked and I put my .nif file into the new static and this happened....(Link Below)

Click Here

(The file in the upper-left hand corner is what I'm trying to export.)

Thanks, if you can help. :S

Post a screen of where I can see the entire nifscope screen. You may need to turn it into a BSFadeNode.

Ok so...I was gonna test to see if my export worked and I put my .nif file into the new static and this happened....(Link Below)

Click Here

(The file in the upper-left hand corner is what I'm trying to export.)

Thanks, if you can help. :S

Post a screen of where I can see the entire nifscope screen. You may need to turn it into a BSFadeNode.

Ok..heres the full .NIF view.

Click Here..plz

Double click on where its says NiNode and type in BSFadeNode and, save. Compare some other vanilla nif's you'll see that they all start with that node. I've found when I forget to change this after exporting from blender, My custom Nif's can act funny.

If that doesn't solve your issue upload one to a file share site and I'll take a look to see if I can figure out the issue.

Chuck.

Double click on where its says NiNode and type in BSFadeNode and, save. Compare some other vanilla nif's you'll see that they all start with that node. I've found when I forget to change this after exporting from blender, My custom Nif's can act funny.

If that doesn't solve your issue upload one to a file share site and I'll take a look to see if I can figure out the issue.

Chuck.

Now I got this error...|:S

Ill give u the file later..g2g 4 now

Chuck.

Now I got this error...|:S

Ill give u the file later..g2g 4 now

just sent you a pm send me the file and I'll take a closer look.