Ghosts

Keanumoreira

I believe in ghosts insomuch as they make for the occasional good story. (Or at least amusing. Who you gonna call?! Ghostbusters! :teehee: )

In reality though, no. I don't find the concept of ghosts believable. They can't be proven to exist outside of our imaginations, so what reason is there to believe?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in ghosts insomuch as they make for the occasional good story. (Or at least amusing. Who you gonna call?! Ghostbusters! :teehee: )

In reality though, no. I don't find the concept of ghosts believable. They can't be proven to exist outside of our imaginations, so what reason is there to believe?

You'd be surprised.

Why not, people in the middle ages thought the Earth was flat when it wasn't and that mites and rats 'spontaneously' occur when they do not. So what are the chances of 'ghosts' existing? Just because we can't prove it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Just because we can't prove it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And above all... vice versa, children!

It's thus a zero sum game filled with nothin' but hot air.

I truly beleive in ghosts and spirits. My dads house which I havent been to in about 3 years has been in his family since his great great grandma and it is really scary in there. I remember that when I was a kid I walked up the stairs and I heard footsteps coming from my room that I was staying in.You wouldnt imagine how badly I got scared. Now I went back 3-4 years ago I was 13 and I was walking in and felt scared I looked up and at the window I saw a face of an old man. It was a real face not a smudge on the mirror but a real face.i havent returned still.

My dad is trying to rent the house out but no luck. EVery time he rents the house out and people live there they dont stay for more than 2 weeks because they are scared.One lady and I was there when she said it even said that she heard whispering and I could tell she wasnt lying.Believe it or not i am telling the truth

Then again, it is scientifically impossible to prove that something doesn't exist.

Thats a false statement.

With science we've learned that "flat" land doesn't exsist.

With science we've learned that spontanious birth doesn't exsist.

Its not scientifically impossible to prove something doesn't exsist, only scientifically difficult.

Can you present proof that those don't exist? I can't prove scientifically that there is not an elephant standing behind me, in fact.

Yes, its been proven by satellite imaging that land isn't flat, and proven scientifically that we are bred from females not from thin air and you know this.

For the elephant thing, scientifically (In biological means and in the way of mass.) you know theres not an elephant behind you.

And you know what I meant, not something as obvious as that.