Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I was on my way home in a taxi, and I have a lot too much hair.

Its autumn, and the wind is blowing something fierce, a 50 ton anaconda of hair gets whipped airborne as I pay the fare and leave the taxi, and gets caught in the door, now, I dont know what taxi drivers are like where you lot come from, but australian cabbies drive like hell itself is chasing them. The cabbie floors it, and nearly takes me with him, thankfuly most of the hair in question broke before it was ripped out, but it was embarrising, funny, and horrible, as he drove off with a small tuft of bright coloured hair stuicking out the side door.

This was doubly funny because pior to that I had been in another mess that very day when my stupid school teacher forgot to hand back my cab fare(you arent allowed to keep money on campus, it has to be handed in) so I had to scrounge 30 bucks from somewhere.,

Then the car nearly pulled one of my dreadlocks out. THEN I had to cook dinner because my mom's car had blown its engine, THEN my neighbours had a mini rave so I didnt even get rewarded with an early night.

Another funny story is that I was over at a freinds place, and at that stage I had been bragging about how good I was at flight games. Then his idiot neighbour managed to put a large rock clean through the windows, shattering them, it was a veritable hurricane outside, and the middle of winter, so I had to again put on my gloves scarf and coat, the resulting pixelated air duel had to be the most comical in gaming history: trying to operate a PS2 controller, with ski gloves on, when you're 6 foot 8 and have hands the size of russia, while wearing a stiff plated leather jacket and a vision onscuring scarf in high wind at frigid temperatures is not easy. But two similarly handicapped people in a dogfight is just hilarious, eventualy I "won" because he crashed into a moutain, though I had flown like a drunk myself.

God, that first one was just not your day now was it? ;D

@  Keanumoreira I think she likes you, that's why she teases you. She wants you to apologizes over and over again because she likes that. There must be a affinity to you because she would ignore you completely or do worse. To avoid more embarrassments try to follow this. Next time she teases you about that incident, take gently her hands into yours and look her straight in her eyes and say the following. "You looked great on that day so I feel sorry what happened I apologize again." Or use your own words with the same meaning. (Try to be a gentleman)

Some times I feel sorry that those things only come to you by an certain point of age and nobody helps you out of this mess of love until you had a lot of embarrassments. (and experience by embarrassments)

Since I had my share of embarrassments. I have long ago gotten over to accept this as funny surprises witch can turn in to some thing nice if you try. A recent example to this: I was shopping foodstuff nearby and came to the counter. I didn't had my bank card with me, but had the money enough in my wallet, so I tried to pay exactly to the cent. I got confused with the 5 and 2 cent coins and didn't notice, until the cashier stated it that 3 cent are missing. I looked confused and said sorry that this sometimes happens to me. Then I wished her a nice day. Since I visit the market regular I had that moment when she was embarrassed not to move something orderly over the scanner and had to call for help and I remained patiently and friendly. The customer is king only if he knows how to behave like one. So we have a friendly relationship at the counter now. Even if it where her fault I would have stayed calm and would stated that errors sooner or later happens to every body.

And now the moral.Cause we all are humans and make mistakes why shouldn't we find those little things that make us human funny or interesting and make the best of it?

You have good advice, and you seem like a very wise person, like my friend Slygothmog. You both are always trying to give me tips on the ladies. :cool: ;D

But don't tell him I said that. :unsure:

Everything in the world is getting closed ... just my pants of course not! "

-Heinz Erhardt

Now imagine me walking through the streets of a city cause the zipper burst an I didn't notice.

Everything in the world is getting closed ... just my pants of course not! "

-Heinz Erhardt

Now imagine me walking through the streets of a city cause the zipper burst an I didn't notice.

:pinch: I'd rather not think about it. ;D

If you think thats embarrassing, then what do you think about a boy urinating right in front of you in public in a downtown section of a city on a trip in Portugal, and your mother is egging you on to take a picture. Why would I do that; god how embarrassing, but whats more embarrassing is that she made me do it and I got caught doing it. Uhhh, I thought the pool was bad. :ermm:

I had a assignment in year four about land structures. Everyone brought had natural landmark except me, who brought in a whole topic about tornado and what was worse that my skirt was inside my underwear and I didn't knew about it till lunch time. Yep pretty embarrassing then again I'm more accidental prone than others.

I had a assignment in year four about land structures. Everyone brought had natural landmark except me, who brought in a whole topic about tornado and what was worse that my skirt was inside my underwear and I didn't knew about it till lunch time. Yep pretty embarrassing then again I'm more accidental prone than others.

I'm so sorry, but it was hard not to laugh! ;D