Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"RedVexHK" did I embarrass you?

If I did there is another point of reference for you to add to this thread.

Uhm what are you on about Fan?? And BTW.. Free diving is NOT Scuba.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-diving

And no I never competed... I dove for fun and I would never even dare put myself in a class with these people.. they are the sort I stand in awe of,understandably in awe of.

"RedVexHK" did I embarrass you?

If I did there is another point of reference for you to add to this thread.

Uhm what are you on about Fan?? And BTW.. Free diving is NOT Scuba.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Free-diving

And no I never competed... I dove for fun and I would never even dare put myself in a class with these people.. they are the sort I stand in awe of,understandably in awe of.

Thank you for clarifying that, "Enthusiast!" :unsure:

Have any of all of you ever entered a race at a picnic, where a guy and gal partner up, called, "The Wheel Barrel Race?"

It's a bit of fun, where, the gal presses down on the ground with both hands and the guy grabs her by the ankles lifting her body off the ground. All the guy's walk behind as the girl's try to be the first one to walk on their hands to the finish line. It usually causes allot of laughter. ;D

It usually ended in about a minute as the guys kept getting a little ahead of them selves. They almost always ended up bumping in between the gals legs too much so they fouled up most of the contenders before the girl could make it the twenty feet, or so, to the finish line.

Anyone, ever done that? You might want to practice that one at home, in the back yard, before entering, the race at a picnic.

The most embarrassing moment of my life was being bitten on the back of my err that part you sit on when i was swinging in my naihbours backward one day, it was a complete accident, as i swung backwards i hit him and it reacted and bit me on the, that spot where you sit on. and man did it ever hurt. I had to get stitches and a few teeth removed.

This happened during lunch our and my friend was there to help me out. I won't forget that day.

I was at least 10 years when this happened.

Note the dog was such i nice one, rocky was his name, never would hurt a fly. It was a yellow lab.

Pagafyr sorry I mis labeled you as Fan.. yesterday when I came on and saw your post and responded they were working on the site... and it was displaying your name as FAN.. which struck me as an odd name... but hey.. to each their own.. so I posted my response to FAN.

Pagafyr sorry I mis labeled you as Fan.. yesterday when I came on and saw your post and responded they were working on the site... and it was displaying your name as FAN.. which struck me as an odd name... but hey.. to each their own.. so I posted my response to FAN.

Without an avatar displayed it looks like my Username is at the top left in brilliant blue, even in the white background I saw your Username clear as a blue bell flower yesterday and it says below your avatar you are an, "enthusiast."

It takes nearly nothing to read everything under our nose's, so why do so many people choose to ignore all the lines, marks, and expressions on other people's face's.

I don't need to make up excuse's. Someone wrote a book with all of the excuses ever thought up. All i have to do is look for the appropriate one to make your day. If I get ever get enthusiastic about it I might.

Apology not accepted.