Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd thing was, it didn't hurt in the least. I actually didn't notice it until someone pointed it out that I was getting blood everywhere.

Same for me, I just thought I had wrecked my pant leg and the trickle was sweat

Odd thing was, it didn't hurt in the least. I actually didn't notice it until someone pointed it out that I was getting blood everywhere.

Same for me, I just thought I had wrecked my pant leg and the trickle was sweat

:pinch:

Today a person told me I was being, "Pompous" when I was telling a few people in the room with her and I, where I recalled seeing a specific antique car. I started telling the story about back when a few others and I were working for food and drink to put a roof on her and her husbands building. I merely said we were putting a new roof on the building at the time.

She said they never put a new roof on the building because it was a new building when we put the roof on it. I could not see how she was figuring that new meant a replacement roof into her argument. She stated her argument was because the building never had a roof before. It was, "New".

Of course, the building was new too.

The way she attacked me verbally suggested she implied my trivial pursuit was incorrect since the building had never had a roof on it until then. I am glad I did not say, "We all were putting up a new building up where the antique cars would have been seen after they were stored there." She probably would have argued that there had never been an old building there in the first place.

I became embarrassed because I became confused.by her. I know why she appeared and acted the way she did, now.

I was leaving when she arrived. Her attack and her own threat to leave because she did not like the way I was telling how I recognized an antique car was my queue for a perfected departure.

broke up with a long distance girlfriend who turned out to be a lesbian... we are still good friends

:ohmy:

it was a mutual breakup, we still care for each other and are very close friends

Good to hear. :happy:

broke up with a long distance girlfriend who turned out to be a lesbian... we are still good friends

:ohmy:

it was a mutual breakup, we still care for each other and are very close friends

Good to hear. :happy:

and i still love her... but she has a girlfriend now, so she wont take me back