Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

broke up with a long distance girlfriend who turned out to be a lesbian... we are still good friends

:ohmy:

it was a mutual breakup, we still care for each other and are very close friends

Good to hear. :happy:

and i still love her... but she has a girlfriend now, so she wont take me back

If she were bysexual then I assume that as long as she sticks to you and her girlfriend, then that would make you one happy dude am I correct? :laugh: :wink:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broke up with a long distance girlfriend who turned out to be a lesbian... we are still good friends

it was a mutual breakup, we still care for each other and are very close friends

If she were bysexual then I assume that as long as she sticks to you and her girlfriend, then that would make you one happy dude am I correct? :laugh: :wink:

she used ot be bi i think she just a lesbian now

life works in strange ways. I've got my entire one ahead of me so who knows what I'll encounter. No doubt more embarrassing moments. :dry:

life works in strange ways. I've got my entire one ahead of me so who knows what I'll encounter. No doubt more embarrassing moments. :dry:

If someone else quotes this I swear it's gonna pop outta my screen lol. The boxes look awesome though :woot:

If someone else quotes this I swear it's gonna pop outta my screen lol. The boxes look awesome though :woot:

It's not that big, actually. I saw a larger one in that "Things I like" thread.

As for embarrassing, I hate it when I'm in that semi-conscious state. Where your brain is functioning but not your mind. You do some weird stuff when that happens. I think once I got awoken by a nightmare and ran outside the house screaming something incoherent about spiders.

It's not that big, actually. I saw a larger one in that "Things I like" thread.

As for embarrassing, I hate it when I'm in that semi-conscious state. Where your brain is functioning but not your mind. You do some weird stuff when that happens. I think once I got awoken by a nightmare and ran outside the house screaming something incoherent about spiders.

Once, I accidentally drank soy sauce :sick:

No one saw it.. but I felt pretty dumb.... poured a glass of ice cold coke as I was about to watch a movie.... the glass was upside down.. coke everywhere... :wallbash:

No one saw it.. but I felt pretty dumb.... poured a glass of ice cold coke as I was about to watch a movie.... the glass was upside down.. coke everywhere... :wallbash:

Gah, the shivers. :pinch:

Gah, the shivers. :pinch:

I do remember checking out a couple of college girls outside the local mall as I was pulling out a cigarette, I fumbled with it, almost dropping it but caught it. As I was looking at them (and they were lookng at me) I lit ... the filter :sick:

Don't ever light the filter on a cigarette: there's a bright flash and it tastes like crap :down: