Problems with Friends showing up on Profile page

Netwit2008

I hope this is in the right place, if not mods/admin feel free to move it.

Myself and someone else I know are having problems with friends we've added not showing up on our profile pages. I can now see my picture on their pages, but can't see them on mine. Originally we didn't show up on their pages either.

We've tried unfriending, then adding again with no results. Those we can't see have made sure we're not blocked by accident or anything.

On one person's profile page, I can't even see any comments I leave.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I thank you in advance for your time and assistance! I have friends and I want to proudly show them all off :smile:

Friends need to be mutual; so you both people need to be friends with each other for them to show up on your profile page.

You can choose to moderate your own comments in your settings so if you post a comment and it doesn't show up immediately it's because the person you're commenting on needs to approve it.

Hey Dark0ne, thanks for the quick reply. That's the thing, we both have added each other, but nothing is showing up still. I added them first, then they added me, so I can see myself on their pages, just not them on mine; or the comments on the one person's page. It's a weird thing. Like it should be working, but it's not.