Gorangas real life system

goranga

I think that is just another project that would never be release because somebody have to many prospects on the Game.

Sure it sounds sooooo awesome to some people but please stay down-to-earth .

And her is my Question.

How will you do this? Why you post this bevor you make an realistic Concept based on the Oblivion Engine and Scripts?

Guys, whats about the real Reallife?

For super realism you should also add a feature: Rape,

:blink:

It will be released. It goes slowly though. I've already scripted some key parts like pregnancy and kids, relationships etc.

Completely new sex system will be implemented in this mod. It uses the full range of OBSE 18 capabilities. It's 70% done by this time. Current problems are kissing and sex on furniture (this would be huge one to have).

The guy that works on this mod with me is professioonal programmer and his skills are high as high they can be. He is good with animations too.

I will probably leave out only those parts that are not related to relationships among player and NPCs (like eating and sleeping immersion etc). I'm also not sure about voice acting (I would love to put this one inside too, but...Will see).

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy who is amazing with voice acting and his wife can do female voices. If you want i can shoot him an e-mail :)

BTW just saw this thread its a great idea cant wait!

Thank you.

We need to hit certain stage of development of the mod before I decide about voice acting. When the time comes, I will get back to you ;)

It will be released. It goes slowly though. I've already scripted some key parts like pregnancy and kids, relationships etc.

Completely new sex system will be implemented in this mod. It uses the full range of OBSE 18 capabilities. It's 70% done by this time. Current problems are kissing and sex on furniture (this would be huge one to have).

The guy that works on this mod with me is professioonal programmer and his skills are high as high they can be. He is good with animations too.

I will probably leave out only those parts that are not related to relationships among player and NPCs (like eating and sleeping immersion etc). I'm also not sure about voice acting (I would love to put this one inside too, but...Will see).

70% o_O

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

Looks like its going fine.

too slow for my No patience but stepping back and looking out from a logical perspective, seems to be going well.

You might be able to send me a throw together of what you already have to me for testing from an outside view or something >_>

to like.. Test the kids, preggy feature, and your relationship system here.

*worth a shot*

ah, and would this override of GPS, GDS ?

After reading through all those posts, I have to say that you are absolutely bloody spot on with this idea! I very much like it and I hope it does work out. One thing though, will this mod be compatible with body replacer mods (E.G Exnems or that Robert's one.)?

Merely wondering coz I may just dl this mod when you get it operational. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Status of the mod ....

Thanks to my friend Tefnacht aka SinusWutz *genius programmer and awsome guy* the thing that I call "The sex system" is pretty much finished. That makes 5% of the entire mod (the most difficult 5%). I want to deeply thank Thefnacht for offering his help when I most needed it. Otherwise I would go around asking admins what can I remove form the file "of which we shouldn't speak about :))))" to be able to publish the mod. Tefnacht - you are the man!!!!!! I wish you luck with all your future endeavors.

From here, things will go much more smoothly. In the meantime I came up with new system for dating and I hope the gamplay will be as good as it is in my imagination.

I can't tell when the mod itself will be finished, but I will update this thread from time to time with some new info.

That's all for now,

Goranga

Will there be a german version of it,too? :) :blush:

I don't know German, but I don't mind if someone translate it.

Tefnacht is from Germany. He worked with me on the sex system which is finished now. He needs to take care of something in his "real life" ;), so I don't think he will do it (I will not ask him, that's for sure. Poor guy did a lot already).

I already gave permission for my files to be translated in Russian, German etc. It will not be different this time too. If someone wants to do it, he/she can contact me. No problem. I will also put the link in description of the file for users that speak that language.

Ich liebe Deutschland ;)

Goranga

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e18ba5f1948257e9c6c691d696e28a73.png

Status update....

Below is the list of systems that will be inside this mod and completion percentage up to this time :

1. Dating system - 100%

2. Prostitution system - 0%

3. Pregnancy and kids system - 30%

4. Marriage system - 0%

5. The sex system - 100%

Other systems that I planed for this mod will be added after the mod is released.

Goals of the mod:

1. Maximum flexibility - you can apply each of those systems to any NPC in any location (official or modder's made) . Nothing is who/where specific.

2. Player sex specific - there are completely different systems for male and for female player. It will pay off to play with both: male and female player, because you can access new, cool features unavailable for the other sex. I made the most logical systems for male and female players. For example, dating will go much easier for females than males. If you are male, chances that you will fail while dating are high.

3. No conflicts with other mods, especialy with mods that altered the world significantly.

4. Stability - Everything is scripted for maximum stability of the mod.

Dating system:

All the dating is done via conversation. There is "invisible" logic applied. If you are female, you will have more control over this process (I assumed hot girl). If you are male, you will struggle even to get kiss (I assumed an average guy). For males, there is wine to help things a bit. I will not say more...

Prostitution system:

I have one special idea for this to make this applicable globaly to all NPCs (it's the secret for now)...

If you are female, you will be able to work as prostitute. If you are male, you will use services of female prostitutes.

Marriage system:

I'm still developing this (I mean concepts)....

Beside spouse being your companion on qusets, I want to add some marriage fights with your spouse and other tensions. This is also sex specific.

Pregnancy and kids:

In general, when pregnant, you need to stay home (if you are female player). I will add weaknesses to everything to PC, because of pregnancy. If male you will be able to impregnate any girl you see (and that gives you permission - I don't like rape and other sick things like dogs, sheeps, deers, elephants...). If female, you can be impregnated by anybody you like (doesn't need to be your husband). Everything is sex specific...

Pregnant woman will give birth to her child in 7 days. If you are female, I made this doctor dude to take care of you :)

Still developing what will those kids do...I know they will grow up and learn things. Also, they will recognise their parents.

The sex system:

Something very cool and special. Immersiveness is 100%. I left player make very few decisions during the act. There will be poses and variations of those poses (shifted automaticaly or manualy). There is full support for whatever you like (Tefnacht left support for you to pick your sexual orientation homo, hetero, bi. Tefnacht how could you do that :)).

Orgasm is spectacular and ends in pregnancy or no pregnancy. This depends on your current pose. If the pose supports pregnancy (doggy, missionary etc), female will get pregnant. If not (BJ, stoke etc), there will not be pregnancy.

Many thanks to Tefnacht, one of the best modders around. This mod would never be made without his help.

That's all for now,

Goranga