Anything like Oblivion?

BlackerrR

Try Fable: The lost chapters, it has a great soundtrack and story that'll keep you hooked for ages. Werewolves, Bandits, Magic, archery, sword fighting etc.

Try Fable: The lost chapters, it has a great soundtrack and story that'll keep you hooked for ages. Werewolves, Bandits, Magic, archery, sword fighting etc.

Fable is terrible. Where do I begin? Assload of loading screens, few choices on class. If you're obsessive compulsive, forget about it (character scarring, aging, etc). Totally linear gameplay. Some really BAD exploits (merchanting, quest glitches, etc).

Thats just stuff off the top of my head, and I haven't played that in 3 years.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your help. I find Two Worlds 2 pretty interesting, so I'll try it in day or two and come here with 'report'. If you can remember anything else, please post here. Thanks once again, especialy to triveck. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I had typo, instead 'Two Worlds', I wrote 'Two Towers'. :rolleyes:

Kinda amazed no one mentioned Mount & Blade; sure, the world's a little bland, the graphics look dated, there's no caves or ruins to explore, and no magic, but hell, the mounted combat and large battles are so fun - That and actual headshots instead of the "arrow hit the head but we're going to put it on the torso" Oblivion has. Plus, it's more of a sandbox game, so you really have just as much freedom in Oblivion and more, even to where you create your own band of bandits and raid villages if you want.

Fable is terrible. Where do I begin? Assload of loading screens, few choices on class. If you're obsessive compulsive, forget about it (character scarring, aging, etc). Totally linear gameplay. Some really BAD exploits (merchanting, quest glitches, etc).

Well the game was for the Original Xbox and it was amazing. If you play a game for realism then fable is the way to go as you play your character will age and get scarred and can be evil or good with drawbacks and benefits. very nice storyline and yeah its linear but not all games can be freeroam. alot of quests and if you dont like the exploits then dont do them. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has not played it..and Fable 2 is just as good! Plus you can start a family and have children in fable 2 (dont remember if you can in fable one, been ages since i played...)

Ever heard of personal opinion?