Silver Warhammer

kieranfoy

13 members have voted

1. 1. What weapons do you prefer?

Bah, nothing compared to the Chaos Gods! There's nothing like worshipping a deity that might suddenly feel like killing you or turning you into a brainless abomination for the fun of it.

Still trying to get the bones to work on the necklace. Bet there'll be clipping issues galore.

Sorry, but does sigmar have a SKULL THRONE?

Does sigmar have THOUSANDS OF SKIMPY CLAD DAEMONETTES?

Does Sigmar have THE POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING INTO ANYTHING ELSE?

Does Sigmar have AIDS? umm, on second thought, yeah Nurgle sucks... :ermm:

Sigmar DOES have:

-Legions of bald guys

-crazy masochist hobos

-virtually no power of large scale

My chosen EATS Warrior Priests. Sever blessing and 45% heal debuff, WHERE IS YOUR SIGMAR NOW?

Sorry I got carried away, good luck with your goblin thingy...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/deathshrike/Khorne1.jpg

Well, I'll give you that, Sigmar doesn't appeal to crazy basement-dwelling neckbeard psychopaths who run around planning to blow up local government buildings...

Nah, just kidding. That post was made of win and awesome.

Personally, though, I find the Sigmarite warrior-priest concept art hot. Fanatical women are just dishier than psychopathic ones...

Still trying to get the bones to work on the necklace. Bet there'll be clipping issues galore.

Have you matched the size and shape to an existing necklace? If so, you're in luck...a simple run of the bone-weight-copy script should get your necklace up to par with any other necklace in the game. Also, I hope you UV'd the first chain link before you duplicated it all the way around.

LHammonds

I just used a chain resource for it, and decimated a silver warhammer down to size for the job. The UV might be a bit messed up, I ran a few decimation rounds on it as well to reduce poly count.