Funny Quotes

Thor.

Here I'll start. For example...

Borderlands..

Clap Trap

Aim for the head, that's where the pooding is.

there's lots more, but can't think of them right now :confused: .

dlc zombie island

It doesn't have to be just games, it can be from anything.

Unlike the awesome quotes, this is "only for funny ones". Lets see how many you can find or know 8)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the of my head all I can think of is "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

Here I'll start. For example...

Borderlands..

Clap Trap

Aim for the head, that's where the pooding is.

there's lots more, but can't think of them right now :confused: .

dlc zombie island

It doesn't have to be just games, it can be from anything.

Unlike the awesome quotes, this is "only for funny ones". Lets see how many you can find or know 8)

Anything to get a popular thread eh Thor?

Very well, I've got one...

"If you can't enjoy the modern wear of your clothing, then embrace the world nude." - Quoter unknown

@Keanumoreira

not quite right it should be meant : "Anything for a laugh Thor."

here comes mine...

Frank, do you know what a hero is? Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, he's somebody who's tired enough and cold enough and hungry enough not to give a damn. I don't give a damn. -Hawkeye Pierce / Allan Alda -M.A.S.H

here are a few from warhammer 40k, it has many awesome and hilarious quotes, but here are some truly memorable ones:

"SANITY IF FOR THE WEAK! HEHEHE-HEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA..."-Anonymous Chaos Space marine.

"you attack me? whelp?! are you even more insane than I am someehow? DIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Araghast the pilager.

"*staring up at a falling bomb* Oi, wotz dat in da sky, da fing wotz makin a whistlin-*BAM*"-Grok, an Ork.

"god for the god blood!" a parody of one of the most common and popular chaos quotes "blood for the blood god" which is there battle cry, voiced by a Heretic shortly before the blood god killed him for being an "abject fail"

"you are a FAIL space marine you loser! haha, I killed you! killed you! somehow..." presumed easter egg, spoken by chaos Heretics sometimes after killing a squad of tactical marines in melee combat, something that is very very rarely done as Heretics are one of the game's weakest "slave" units; Tacticals are extremely strong and expensive elites.

"OI! I felt dat, it got frew my platin! OI! and wotz me gutz doin all da way ova dere OHCRAPIMDEAD"-Deff Driva

"oh dammit, datz much too big of an 'ole to be in me 'ead..."-Badzappa

GLADOS FROM PORTAL ONE-

1. "Good news, I know what that morality core you just incenerated did. They installed it on me while I flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin, to stop me from flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin, so prepare while I warm up the neurotoxin emmiters...

2. "All staff be aware that today is bring your daughter to work day. Remember, today is a perfect day to have her tested..."

3. "I would just like to point out that you did every oppertunity to succeed, there was even going to be a party for you, a big party, that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube, but of course he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikeable you are. It saids so right here in your personal file. Unlikeable, liked by no one, a bitter unlikeable loner, whos passing shall not be mourned, SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what is saids, very formal, very offical, it also saids your were adopted, so that's funny too..."

And one from Portal 2

"Ohhh...It'S YOU! IT's been a LONG time...How have you been? I've been REALLY busy being dead, you know, after you MURDERED ME! Ok, look, we both said a lot of things your going to regret...But I think we can put our differences behind us...for science...you monster."

That's all I got for now. :happy: