assassin's Creed series

chibievil

*topic*

anyone played the games, i have assassin's creed 1 and 2 for pc and my bro has 2 for ps3

i really like the 2nd game improved alot of stuff like the repetivte(cant spell it) stuff, like battle after battle

now it really fun and i so love running on building assassinating the guards and hiding hehe

also i love the character ezio better than altair, dont ask me why i just do, i find him funny and cool in so many ways.

I know Altair is a much better assassin, but Ezio gets some cool weapons and armor, also ezio story is far better, as he starts off with his family, i can't say more as i dont want to ruin the story for you guys lols

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about getting it.

Is it a hard game? I'm terrible at video games (Read: Couldn't get through the first couple of levels in Dragon Age: Origins.), and I'd hate to get a game I can't see all the content of.

HMM, for me it was real easy, i do die alot but it not one of those games where if u die it gameover and u start from last saved point

its a game where u dont die, as your in a past place revisting trying to find out what happened, when you lose all your life points you come back to the exact same position but the enemies wont be there but if your say on a mission you will have start from when it last auto saved

i reconmend getting the first 1 for story then getting 2nd, i know the 2nd is much better but if you want to understand it all get the first

*topic*

also i love the character ezio better than altair, dont ask me why i just do, i find him funny and cool in so many ways.

I know Altair is a much better assassin, but Ezio gets some cool weapons and armor, also ezio story is far better, as he starts off with his family, i can't say more as i dont want to ruin the story for you guys lols

Of course Ezio is the better character, simply because Altair didn't have one.

Assassins creed 2 is a massive improvement over the tedium and frustration I encountered in the original.

Thinking about getting it.

Is it a hard game? I'm terrible at video games (Read: Couldn't get through the first couple of levels in Dragon Age: Origins.), and I'd hate to get a game I can't see all the content of.

Let me sum it up for you.

In September of 2012, two scientists- Warden Vidic, and Lucy(Can't remember last name) kidnap a man named Desmond Miles, and explain to him the basics of genetic memory( Now you know where I got that topic from. ;) ), how he claims that animals know how to do stuff without learning by following these passed down instructions. Vidic goes on to reveal that they, Abstergo industries, have created a machine, the animus, that can scan these genetic imprints in any human host and allow them to relive their ancestors memories-male or female, child or adult- from any time period in the past. They force him to use it to look for a "treasure" or they'll kill him. This is where Assassins creed one begins.

Eventually, while reliving one of his ancestors memories, Altair from the middle east who is an assassin, Desmond comes across a memory the two scientists want. In that memory is a piece of eden-an apple, which reveals a map to other pieces of eden still intact around the world-which was used to manipulate the inhabitants of Altair's town. Vidic pulls Desmond out, leaves with Lucy to find the apple and other pieces of eden, and the game ends.

In AC2, Desmond escapes Abstergo with Lucy

Who is an assassin herself working undercover, that's why she saved him

and brings him to

An assassins hideout with other assassins

and they attempt to make Desmond like his ancestor Altair, into an assassin through the Animus's bleeding effect by reliving another of his ancestor's memory, this time Ezio Auditore from Italy who became an assassin himself.

In the events of AC1 and 2, Desmond learns that Abstergo is after many pieces of Eden, many of which are not apples, and uncovers a hidden conspiracy through time. Desmond discovers that these pieces of eden where responsible for every historical event ever, and that the templars were behind everyone, which reveals the ultimate truth that they are still hunting for them, this time as Abstergo. All the while, a group of Assassins, made to stop the templars from taking over the world, which Desmond is a part of which was why he was kidnapped, were too being hunted by Abstergo, so no one will stop them from obtaning the world. It is also revealed that Abstergo wants to launch the pieces of eden into satelite over the Earth on December 21st 2012, known as doomsday. At the end of AC2, Desmond relives a memory of Ezio explaining where the pieces of Eden originated. They came from an alien civilization(Based on Greek gods) that once ruled Earth, who created mankind and the pieces of Eden as technology, which the humans using this technology and causing these aliens to go extinct. The alien female talking to Ezio, somehow knowing Desmond would be there to see it in the future, saids "It's all up to you Desmond" and vanishes, leaving Desmond to find these Temples that she claimed would save the world. Desmond is pulled from the Animus, learning that Abstergo is breaching the facility. Desmond, Lucy, and the other assassins make it through Vidic and some other Templars, and escape, leaving Lucy to explain to Desmond that the poles are said to be flipping soon. This statement could be what Minerva, the alien, was talking about as Lucy explains it could "Make the world unstable-VERY unstable." The game then ends there.

And there you go...And yes, I am a HUGE FAN of the series, otherwise I wouldn't know all this so extensivly. :yes:

Keanu i am a huge fan like you, which do u prefer to play more first 1 or 2nd game

That's an easy one, the second for sure. The storyline is far better and less repeitive not to mention exciting, the conspiracy and twist intensity is MUCH higher, the gameplay is cutting edge, and the new point in histroy is brilliant! I mean Italy? A genius setting for the second. Two thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No wonder why I've played it literally more than eight times! :yes:

I really enjoy playing AC2, it has great gameplay, great gameplay flow and as something of a brawler I find myself enjoying the swordfights.

It could have done with a less pathetic final boss. It could have REALLY done with an option to replay finished memory chapters. It would have massively benefited from the ability to buy and keep two handed weapons. And I also hope the inevitable AC3 puts some more work into facegen and design, "Lucy" made me shudder in horror when it's hideous maw hove into view on my mighty widescreen.

But other than that AC2 really changed my opinions on the series, I had passionately disliked AC1 but almost everything I didnt like was removed, replaced, or just made a little bit uber. I still think they need to find a balance with bosses. AC1 had a sarm of strong swordsmen, AC2 had a hilarious little skit were you beat up the pope while he monologues about taking over the world.