Was the apocalypse only in US or Worldwide?

happytreefri3nds

i think many love fallout 3 cause its somthing like a real story and its free roam first person game you cant seem to find those kind of games these days except borderlands wish we could mod that anyway : the bombs were dropped by the chinese but because some sort of problem in that war it effected the water killing thousunds in other country then water supply went low then the world was be killed by high radiation plants trees human animals or died or transformed into monster never to be seen. how it takin place:

before the war chinese sneeked in dc as one simple location mama dolce was the main place a food factory that chinese opend to hide there soilders to destroy dc but without telling the chinese dropped the bombs and killed all humanity but one day it will be restored. what i just said is somthing i tryed to gather altough what fallout 3 is doing is saying chinese are cruel they shouldent be that mean and put the aliens then every one is happy :tongue:

@BlackSampleAdmin: No as it has been said MANY times no one knows who dropped the first bombs so we can't necessarily blame it on the Chinese. Yes the water was effected but the fact that in two hours more energy was released than in all previous wars combined that is what caused the destruction and death not the water. Also I don't know what your native tongue is but if it is English please check your grammar.

i think many love fallout 3 cause its somthing like a real story and its free roam first person game you cant seem to find those kind of games these days except borderlands wish we could mod that anyway : the bombs were dropped by the chinese but because some sort of problem in that war it effected the water killing thousunds in other country then water supply went low then the world was be killed by high radiation plants trees human animals or died or transformed into monster never to be seen. how it takin place:

before the war chinese sneeked in dc as one simple location mama dolce was the main place a food factory that chinese opend to hide there soilders to destroy dc but without telling the chinese dropped the bombs and killed all humanity but one day it will be restored. what i just said is somthing i tryed to gather altough what fallout 3 is doing is saying chinese are cruel they shouldent be that mean and put the aliens then every one is happy :tongue:

Borderlands doesn't provide the player a free world like Fallout 3 does, however, you CAN mod Borderlands. You can create your own weapons and stuff(PC only). Anyways, if you want a FPS game with a free to roam world, try Oblivion or Morrowind.

• 2 months later...