I want to give you guys money...

Wuffus

Maybe I'm stupid or blind or both, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to go to give the Nexus cash to become a Premium member. Every time I click the 'Subscriptions' link at the top of the forum pages, I just end up redirected to the list of forums. I've looked in my profile settings area too. the 'Donate' button on the Premium Membership information page works alright, but the text above it states that it is for donating money without becoming a Premium member, which isn't what I want. Help?

Dark0ne upgraded the forums. Some things are broken today, that's probably one of them. You could perhaps try the links on the actual nexus sites, or just wait a while until things are back to normal.

Also, if you PM Dark0ne, he can make you a premium member even if you use the Donate button.

Read this. I'd suggest waiting until the forums return to normal. This may take a few days since the forum software was upgraded in a hurry to keep hackers from utilizing exploits in older forum code. Site functionality will return as Dark0ne determines the forum is safe from this particular attack and enable things one at a time.

So again, please wait a few days for this functionality to come back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LHammonds (File Admin)

As LHammonds said, wait till the forum is back on it's tracks.

Not only is it impossible to donate right now, it would also be very stupid to do so because of the hackers. When Dark0ne have given the signal that the forum is functioning again, and is close to 100% secure, then I recommend becoming a premium user! :)