Businesswear with defense

ivs1987

I dicked around with the G.E.C.K. for a few days and still couldn't get this done. This is very simple request; all I was trying to do was make a Grimy Pre War Business attire with about 40 defense so Jericho and I can finish the game in style. I did see the Businessman's Hideout mod and the Armor-Suit in it seems to pick up on the textures around the character, which is no bueno...

Please please please make a suit with 40 defense and place 2 of them somewhere in the game! Bonus points if you can change the color of the suit to grey, add black gloves, and/or remove the tie on the suit. It'd be great if it was a new unique item... you can call it whatever; Black Suit or Grey Suit sounds great.

Thanks in advance!

So, like, Kevlar Weave Suit?

That would be awesome....

Yeah Kevlar Weave is fine, I just think it'd be the coolest thing to have Jericho or even Clover or Butch wear suits and tinted glasses when they're fighting with you (Jericho especially, cause he smokes if you put a pack of cigarettes in his inventory). I played through half of the game wearing the dark suit and using the Perforator, so if anyone can make this mod really quick I'd really appreciate it... someone who knows what they're doing could make a suit like that in 5 mins.

Yeah Kevlar Weave is fine, I just think it'd be the coolest thing to have Jericho or even Clover or Butch wear suits and tinted glasses when they're fighting with you (Jericho especially, cause he smokes if you put a pack of cigarettes in his inventory). I played through half of the game wearing the dark suit and using the Perforator, so if anyone can make this mod really quick I'd really appreciate it... someone who knows what they're doing could make a suit like that in 5 mins.

You might like the contract killer/contract killer light suits in Tailor Maid.

This one is pretty cool but the suit in it is also reflecting the textures of the terrain (looks like the road or roof of a building). Maybe there's something wrong with my videocard... they only work properly in certain angles.

Anyone else have this problem?

Armoured Vests: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5562

Invisible, can be worn with anything.

Yeah these are great, except that I wanted them for my companions, and they still refuse to wear something that has 3 defense.

Then I suggest removing their clothing via console and giving them the stuff you want, along with the vest.

Details here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Console

enter console, click on your companion to target, type showinventory, get the code of the item you want removed then type removeitem (code) (amount)

Simple.

This one is pretty cool but the suit in it is also reflecting the textures of the terrain (looks like the road or roof of a building). Maybe there's something wrong with my videocard... they only work properly in certain angles.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sounds like you haven't uploaded the textures right, either that or yes, get Archive Invalidated and enable it.