High Elf Robe

kieranfoy

8 members have voted

1. 1. Favortite Warhammer Fantasy species?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rather a nice robe. Might take a stab at making that.

@Slof: *dies*

srsly.

I know you prefer Roberts female, but I don't suppose you might just maybe consider making it for UFF? 'cause I figure that's one of the nicest, and frankly the body type that looks most like the robe itself.

Anyway, however you do it, you're a perfectionist, so I know it'll be AWESOME!

Oh, BTW, how's that Goa'uld hand device going? Rigging still a pain?

@Xeivous: Gimme a break; I've been doing really hard work all week laying new flooring (just got done) and it's so hot I could boil an egg on my car hood.

Hahaahaha, yes, much swearing at it still going on!

As the robes are full-covering, it won't matter what body you use. For my taste, I find Robert's bodies the nicest, and the most anatomically accurate. There won't be any skin on show, so they'd dowk on any body, like my Dark Arts robe does. The meshes will be capped off at neck, sleeves and bottom and use the same mapping so I only have to do one texture as I don't do female stuff normally.

I'll poke swear at it tomorrow. :P

Huh. Good point.

You see, I'll admit to being a wee bit of a drooling perve (not enough to find bikini mail anything but tacky, though, so better than most D&D gamers ;) ), and I find the curviness of both the robe shown and the UFF body to be pleasing, and do hope it won't be lost in translation.

And if I sound ungrateful or incomprehenisible, well, see above as to how zonked I R.

Anyway, good luck with the swearing. Drop me a note if you need some good obscenities in a few foreign languages.

@ Kieran, my summer has been weird weather.... was hot some day, cold other... seems tepid now... On subject, I take to your view, though I do go for stuff that does some some skin, I find stuff that blatant nudity a bit unrealistic for this game.

Don't worry - it will look like a woman is in it. :P

Plus, I like to use Robert's bods for the nice rigging. I get decent results working with that - nice elbows and such. I'm sure I will swear much at the skirt part and rig it several times as skirts are a pain!

Watch this space - might take me a day or two. :)

And nothing wrong with being a drooling pervert - I do exactly the same, but at males! :D

@Xeivous: That's what climate change actually does, I hear. Sets the weather on a seesaw, and starts pushin'.

@Teh Slof-zorz: Ah, I hadn't though about the rigging... mosylt because I haven't a fething clue what that it. I do suppose you could chop off part of the vanilla robe for the skirt; would that help or am I being a n00b?

And, hey, you ain't looking at someone all the way over to onse side on the Kinsey scale, trust me. Some of your lads are hot, in a David Bowie-esque way. Which is awesome.

Kieran, we do in fact like requests for that WAR thing... Mostly from Sersay, she has some very nice concept art - with nice front views *drool*

But... keep it simple xD

I have been modding for no more than 2 weeks =3

And Alonso yet needs to learn rigging ( i dont quite get it either but... whatever xD )