Undergarments (Briefs, panties, bras, socks, etc)

AdamX777

I've been thinking... Why hasn't anyone made a mod that adds undergarments you can wear under your armor? You know, for realism.. I swear! :P

I feel like I'm going to get a lot of eyeballs for this, but hey.. It's just an idea. With all these nudity mods out there, why not keep the undergarments, and also make the game feel a bit more realistic by doing so, and turn them into actual clothing items.

There are underwear mods aplenty, not to mention the worksafe version of every body mod :rolleyes:

Wearing them beneath armor is immaterial since Oblivion replaces the entire body model when armor is worn, there's literally nothing underneath. Still there are mods out iirc that make it so the undies will stay equipped anyway so that when you take the armor off it looks like you've still got your skivvies on.

There are underwear mods aplenty, not to mention the worksafe version of every body mod :rolleyes:

Wearing them beneath armor is immaterial since Oblivion replaces the entire body model when armor is worn, there's literally nothing underneath. Still there are mods out iirc that make it so the undies will stay equipped anyway so that when you take the armor off it looks like you've still got your skivvies on.

Well what I mean is optional nudity. I hate how when you loot enemy bandits, you get nudity first instead of underwear first. So the underwear is a clothing item that can be taken off, and then there is nudity.

Unequip Broken Armor, while at first glance may not sound like it's what you're after may just fit the bill. First you equip pants, shirt and shoes, then equip your armor. Now when you unequip your armor your clothes are automatically switched in place. When you unequip your clothes you can sleep in the rough if that's your preference.

What I cant tell you for certain is whether dead bandit etc. will automatically equip any clothes in their inventory if you don't loot it. I'm just building and testing a new mod list and have only started using the mod. I generally "take all" when looting. If I get a chance to do some more play testing I'll be sure to try out leaving their clothes to see what happens.