Ranger's Retreat: The Ultimate Forest Home Mod (potentially upcomi

RangerMan007

EDIT by LHammonds: Topic locked since this is a known troll who likes to say he has a mod to release in order to lure people to comment and then stir up drama and end up saying he won't release the mod....then edits all his posts in an attempt to remove said "evidence."

Banned for trolling.

His original post:

I've made a house mod (yet to be released) and consider it to be quite unique.

Here are some screenshots:

http://www.myspace.com/543253341/photos/532388#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A532388%7D

Does this sound interesting to you?

I think it looks perfect for its intended user . a ranger type character who does not want a fussy home. In fact minimalist can be good for a nice change from over modded mansions and castles.

In fact the more I think about it the more it appeals to me , good work and can not wait to see the final result :)

The only problem I could see with this is because its in an exterior, rain would pass straight through the roof.

I guess thats why most people dont make exterior houses often...

Unless you figured out a way to stop this sorta thing happening?

Lag's one of the reasons I usually don't build things outside. I prefer a highly detailed interior to one in an exterior. One of my favorite methods is to take a screenshot while 'inside' the outside of the house of the outside of the window, then use that as a texture in a skybox to make it look as though the interior is directly connected to the exterior. You can even improve upon that by adding scripts to make certain 'weathered' skyboxes appear during rain, snow, etc., as well as spawning a sound box.