The Horrors Lurking in Your Music Collection

JimboUK

I found JUSTIN BIEBER ON MY ITUNES.......

That sounds like malware you should run a scan.

Hanson....Mmmbop my brothers.

I've never been that drunk. :unsure:

Proud current owner of all the 1980's Duran Duran albums...and I do mean ALBUMS...do you know how hard it is to find a needle for my turn table?

:tongue:

*giggles and runs*

I couldn't find a needle for mine anywhere, I gave up and ordered a new turntable from Amazon yesterday, one I know they do replacement needles for. :thumbsup:

A couple years ago I got my husband an Ion Turntable for his birthday, so we dug out the vinyl. Most were great but among the disappointments that didn't stand the test of time, Pyramid by Alan Parsons Project.. musta been high! Who are you, by the Who.. Melanie (Lay down Candles in the Wind) in my stack , which is weird, and unfortunately some Stevie Nicks crap, a lot of Cat Stevens... don't ask.

Hey but you should see what we found in my husband's collection Bette Midler ELO, Linda Ronstadt and stuff I'm unwilling to even try to identify -- alright: Chris Squires? -- (hey that's not so bad) in the midst of Tommy/Apostrophe/Cosmo's Factory/ mine weren't that bad! I have every Zeppelin, most Hendrix, lots of Pink Floyd, old Genesis before there were three, Jethro Tull (I always thought Ian Anderson wore the best mage armor ever), and actually most of my stuff is not from the 80s at all, so I missed the worst of it, probably because I had moved from Vinyl & 8Track to cassette in the 80s, and that's probably where I'd find the true hall of shame! Madonna!

A couple years ago I got my husband an Ion Turntable for his birthday, so we dug out the vinyl. Most were great but among the disappointments that didn't stand the test of time, Pyramid by Alan Parsons Project.. musta been high! Who are you, by the Who.. Melanie (Lay down Candles in the Wind) in my stack , which is weird, and unfortunately some Stevie Nicks crap, a lot of Cat Stevens... don't ask.

Hey but you should see what we found in my husband's collection Bette Midler ELO, Linda Ronstadt and stuff I'm unwilling to even try to identify -- alright: Chris Squires? -- (hey that's not so bad) in the midst of Tommy/Apostrophe/Cosmo's Factory/ mine weren't that bad! I have every Zeppelin, most Hendrix, lots of Pink Floyd, old Genesis before there were three, Jethro Tull (I always thought Ian Anderson wore the best mage armor ever), and actually most of my stuff is not from the 80s at all, so I missed the worst of it, probably because I had moved from Vinyl & 8Track to cassette in the 80s, and that's probably where I'd find the true hall of shame! Madonna!

Hey, I'm not sure which of the above you didn't like. I quite like a lot of them. I love Alan Parsons, although I must say I'm not familiar with Pyramid. I love Bette Midler, and although she's not my very favorite Linda Rondstadt actually has a good voice. I'm not a big Zeppelin fan, but they're really great. But Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Genesis, like are you kidding, and even Jethro Tull. I still have all of them, and still play them; especially Pink Floyd and Jimi Hendrix. And don't ask me why, but I still have a crush on that little dude, Phil Collins. Dumb, huh? Oh, and by the way, as for the rest, I probably still have some of them lying around too. Oh well I'm sure I've got worse too. Dark One has Hanson?? They're not even old!!!:tongue:

Anything I bought before I was 16 is pure horror. All sorts of Top 40 CDs, Will Smith, Gwen Stefani, Sean Paul, Hillary Duff ( :ermm: )...

I'm going to stop there, I'm too afraid to see what else I could find...

I found JUSTIN BIEBER ON MY ITUNES.......

me and my friend saw him on chat roulette!

Right. ;D

The music interests change only partly over the years, for in the end you will see that you are more or less 'calibrated' on that what you've identified as being up to date in the late days of your puberty. That's why elderly people love military marches or folk tunes, you parents hard rock and your younger siblings loud noises without any rhythm. Left and right of your individual 'calibration' almost everything sounds like the horror...

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gifinside

oh boy I just remembered I used to have a

CD....I was like 7 though lol :P

Used to love Van Halen too...and Skid Row...now I'm embarrassed... :pinch: