Games that desperately need a sequel

Sinophile

Haven't Ubi said they're currently working on a sequel to BG&E? It's not due for a year ot two yet though, I don't think.

Been doing some digging around, and I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is that Ubi are definitely working on a sequel, though according to Michael Ancel (lead designer), only a small team is working on it, so it "will take a while".

The bad news is that, so far, all sources indicate that it will likely be an Xbox 360 and PS3 game. There has been absolutely no mention of it being released for PC, though that doesn't necessarily mean much at this stage.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Baldur's Gate series desperately needs a remake/sequel with a modern game engine and new or old chars.. I'd love to see Imoen again.. she always made me smile.Jaheira was funny in her stodgy stuck up way but could make you laugh too.. or just want to pants her in the middle of the Amn market..

Oni I soo agree could do with either a remake or sequel... Konoko (Mai Hasegawa )was interesting and driven... sadly a comical lack... soo serious and driven... BTW... I just found and bought a Mint condition copy last week for $0.99 plus tax.

Used to own it waay back when it first came out.

What about Dragon Age or Neverwinter Nights? I've seen older games remade using the NWN and Dragon Age toolsets. Maybe Jaysus or someone else could be talked into making a Baldur's Gate remake. I personally never liked Baldur's Gate that much, the combat system seemed to simplistic and clunky. I do however liked the thief girl and the ranger bent on revenge(forgot both of their names though).

Burnout Paradise.

An excellent racing game, endless fun online, but in desperate need of more free GCDLC and DLC-and a less juvenile community.(the kiddies are abnoxious and the adults act like kiddies)

What about Dragon Age or Neverwinter Nights? I've seen older games remade using the NWN and Dragon Age toolsets. Maybe Jaysus or someone else could be talked into making a Baldur's Gate remake. I personally never liked Baldur's Gate that much, the combat system seemed to simplistic and clunky. I do however liked the thief girl and the ranger bent on revenge(forgot both of their names though).

You are thinking of Kivan the ranger... and Alora the thief.. or Safana she's a bit of a sultry maneater... a real vamp.tho Imoen is also a thief.. and I'd prefer a total remake... not using the old combat system... or an entire revisit to the franchise... a year or two after the Bhaalspawn saga concluded..

It has been two years...(Yes Origins was suppose to be released in March 09 for PC but got pushed back because EA wanted a simultaneous release with the other platforms) You should see the debates in the forums, people are pissed as hell.