Naked carry weight - restore to zero

Robinsage

Try this. Find two or more containers that are near each other. Make sure that they are empty and that they are real containers rather than activators that open hidden containers. Transfer everything you can actually see and manually move into one container. Bring up the console and click on a different empty container, make a note of its displayed reference id number.

Type the following in the console: Player.RemoveAllItems ContainerRefID

If done correctly, everything remaining in your inventory will be transferred to the designated container. Confirm your weight is corrected, then you can open up the container(s) and retrieve your items. Do not do the take all command but rather take them one at a time. Since they are hidden items you won't see them in the container to take them manually.

Should the containers you used be set to respawn, then sometime later you won't ever have to worry about the hidden items again.

However, it may not work since they came from a mod that no longer exists. It very well could crash the game if it tries to move them. I honestly don't know what will happen.

Thank you I will try as soon as I get a chance

Try this. Find two or more containers that are near each other. Make sure that they are empty and that they are real containers rather than activators that open hidden containers. Transfer everything you can actually see and manually move into one container. Bring up the console and click on a different empty container, make a note of its displayed reference id number.

Type the following in the console: Player.RemoveAllItems ContainerRefID

If done correctly, everything remaining in your inventory will be transferred to the designated container. Confirm your weight is corrected, then you can open up the container(s) and retrieve your items. Do not do the take all command but rather take them one at a time. Since they are hidden items you won't see them in the container to take them manually.

Should the containers you used be set to respawn, then sometime later you won't ever have to worry about the hidden items again.

However, it may not work since they came from a mod that no longer exists. It very well could crash the game if it tries to move them. I honestly don't know what will happen.

I tried now and it did not work sadly. I heard a sound as if something moved over to the empty container but my itemweight is still 63 even though my inventory is empty.