STARCRAFT II GHOST OF THE PAST

Pyrosocial

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're killing PC gaming if you buy this game.

Please eleberate.

I have been waiting patiently for this game for years, this isn't some hype that I've bought into, I've played Starcraft and it's old expansion until I just couldnt bare to look at the 1024 X 768 or lower

screen graphics anymore ... the humungous pixelated screen was just too much for me.

I remember thinking , "What if they brought another Starcraft out", well they did but in a trailer form and that was enough for me, they hyped it up and dropped us all 'in the meat grinder" as Arnie so

eloquently put it, by thumbing their noses at us fans and making us wait.

Honestly, I still feel real anger towards them for mucking us about and would love to tell them exactly what I think of them, but you know what, it just isnt worth it and besides they couldnt care.

So, tonight, in about 1 hour and 50 minutes I'm going to be a good little girl and head off to the Mall and stand patiently - I've been waiting for so long already, what's a few minutes more - purchase my copy, hopefully win

some of the exclusive goodies they've told me about and then just generally get wild and kick some furniture, lmao.

Ok so there'll be a lot of screaming and shouting - a lot of it pent up anger and frustration will be released by me and quite a few others I suspect, but we won't tell them that it's because we're fed up with Blizzard,

we'll just pretend and smile while we go beserk hahahahahaha.

I hope you know that I was kinda joking there right ?

Let's face it, it's only the new Diablo left for them to catch us with, the rest is old news and we won't need them anylonger after that ... no more purchasing their product, it's called Fans Revenge ... and it feels good.

Please eleberate.

It costs 180 dollars.

That is absolute madness, is it coming gold-wrapped with a platinum bow or what ? :nuke:

I just realized now that it's going to be released today here the moment I saw the date at the end.

I used to be caught with the hype, but that enthusiasm just went away. Right now, I still have no enthusiasm for the game.

Perhaps it's the choices they made during development of the game (Three Titles instead of just one, no proper LAN implementation), or that I didn't bother to check new information on their site, that my hype for the game just drained away.

Obviously though Blizzard will be selling many copies of the game. I wonder if it could possibly flog the overrated MW2's sales, probably not...

Oh wait, Blizzard and Activision are together, it wouldn't mean very much... :ermm:

Please eleberate.

It costs 180 dollars.

That is absolute madness, is it coming gold-wrapped with a platinum bow or what ? :nuke:

lol :D

It's $180 if you want to play all three campaigns...I find it rather BS...but it's how they make their money. Watch...they'll release fricking map packs for it too or some lame crap....I'm just happy they aren't charging for Battle.net...had a really bad feeling they'd do something like that.

but meh..I won't waste my money on this...Blizzard lost my business ages ago. They completely trashed Diablo II...that last patch just killed the game....nerf the hammerdin, ruin the light sorc...and respec...thanks a lot guys. Diablo III...well I don't know...I have a bad feeling about it.

I was so close to buying this game, now Ive lost all interest. Its a good lot more than $180 in australia.

Our dollar isnt far off the american currency right now, and its well and above more than Im willing to pay for 3 games, let alone one and dlc in the form of exploitation. Im disgusted at activision's profiteering. Capitalism has fuction, but they'd already make SO MUCH from this as it was, that selling it for double the normal RRP for a PC is just ...

Im not impressed at all, I should have known when the activision ceo said he wanted to make call of duty a subscription game, saying "we give them a service, they dont deserve to get it free" that they were simply turning into another valve, well, call me immature or a pinko, but Im not going to spend $240 on a game that may well be absolute rubbish.