Unexplained UFO over China

Keanumoreira

If you pay attention there is a flying object hovering over the smoke stacks in the distants,at the end of the video. Take a closer look.

weird yet who knows what it is.

I hadn't noticed that. It just gets weirder and weirder. :ermm: :unsure:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pay attention there is a flying object hovering over the smoke stacks in the distants,at the end of the video. Take a closer look.

weird yet who knows what it is.

I don't see it, it is one of those magic-eye things where you have to look at a grainy picture and let your eyes go out of focus to see it?

Very interesting.

You cant be an honest-to-aetheism scifi author without studying classical ufology, but this strikes me as being human in nature. Firstly one of the major picks of it is a very simple hoax photro of a helicoptre, what you do is, you slow down the exposure speed, "long exposing" causes it to stretch. Ive done that myself many a time in my days as an amatuer photographer for the school paper.

From what Ive heard there is a definite chinese military connection. They havent confirmed or denied they were involved, but whatever it was, the info I've gotten all points squarely to an experiment, successful or otherwise. It makes sense too, china is going through a military revamp at the moment, or so I read recently. Whats to say they havent come up with something REALLY revolutionary.

And odd engines are nothing new. Methane powered jets are becoming popular for space use, they shoot a giant purple firetrail. In addition all sorts of new types of arcjet are soon to be coming online. Dont rule out a human vessel of new design, it could easily be some new tech we dont know about, this IS china afterall.

After a second look at the video I'd love to see what sort of radiation its giving off, if any, as thats usualy a good way to test what sort of object something is. failing that I'd say its terrestrial, probably psuedo experimental technolog7y such as a plasma engine, arcjet, methjet, or SCRaM.

The vapor trail suggests its a missile or spaceplane, or else its a VERY low tech ufo indeed. because if they could fly through space to get here, they'd need a much more advanced, fast, and powerful craft. And if its a shuttle or something launched from a large craft, then the mothership would be suficiently large that we'd have seen it on satelite.

That's quite a wide spray of H20 vapor coming from that object. It must be some sort of heavy-thrust rocket. I think I agree with ninja's hypothesis, a space program rocket. That's about the only object on earth that has that enough thrust to produce a trail like that. It's speed and observable distance tells me it's going quite fast (mach3 +), but it's no anti-gravity technology that we see in most UFO chaser videos. The vapor trail is proof of this.

I take it you forgot this little missile incident??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02a9d30be4&to_friend=1

or Sars? it first got loose in a military R&D bio weapons lab IN A MAJOR CITY!!

Not saying it was a bio weapon tho there's been huge speculation it was.. or at the least a modified Corona virus. China has often placed vital military centers deep within cities due to rules of military engagement making the bombing of cities unlikley except in an all out nuclear war. This makes such centers safe from most enemy attacks,however..... when an accident happens.. well you get the picture..

Until the Gulf War the sort of precision bombing of centers hidden within a city required to take one out was impossible thus making an attack nearly impossible without massive international outcry over high civilian deaths. China may have questionable ethics in placing such places in cities.. but intelligent placement for strategic safety.

China may have questionable ethics in placing such places in cities.. but intelligent placement for strategic safety.

Even with China's questionable ethics, they wouldn't use a method like this for dispersing a biological weapon on their own country. Not only is it inefficient and not readily controllable, regardless how benign a test substance was used, but history has shown that any infectious agent often ends up biting the one who created that agent in the ass. Even in Maoist China, they would not risk a few million people in such a test.

Very interesting.

You cant be an honest-to-aetheism scifi author without studying classical ufology, but this strikes me as being human in nature. Firstly one of the major picks of it is a very simple hoax photro of a helicoptre, what you do is, you slow down the exposure speed, "long exposing" causes it to stretch. Ive done that myself many a time in my days as an amatuer photographer for the school paper.

From what Ive heard there is a definite chinese military connection. They havent confirmed or denied they were involved, but whatever it was, the info I've gotten all points squarely to an experiment, successful or otherwise. It makes sense too, china is going through a military revamp at the moment, or so I read recently. Whats to say they havent come up with something REALLY revolutionary.

And odd engines are nothing new. Methane powered jets are becoming popular for space use, they shoot a giant purple firetrail. In addition all sorts of new types of arcjet are soon to be coming online. Dont rule out a human vessel of new design, it could easily be some new tech we dont know about, this IS china afterall.

After a second look at the video I'd love to see what sort of radiation its giving off, if any, as thats usualy a good way to test what sort of object something is. failing that I'd say its terrestrial, probably psuedo experimental technolog7y such as a plasma engine, arcjet, methjet, or SCRaM.

The vapor trail suggests its a missile or spaceplane, or else its a VERY low tech ufo indeed. because if they could fly through space to get here, they'd need a much more advanced, fast, and powerful craft. And if its a shuttle or something launched from a large craft, then the mothership would be suficiently large that we'd have seen it on satelite.

Ufology? :laugh:

Very interesting.

Ufology? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: