The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now reading Mort, the 4th in the Discworld series. Great so far. Didn't like Equal Rites so much, probably because I missed Rincewind and the Luggage so much *sobs*

Anyone who wants to check out the Dragonlance novels by Weiss and Hickman, should maybe try "Kender, Gully Dwarves and Gnomes" - a collection of short stories that I found a lot easier-going than the novels themselves, to begin with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Warcraft Archive.

Its got "Day of the Dragon", "Lord of the Clans", "The Last Guardian", and a small book "Of Blood and Honor"

I've almost finished the second book

hey, I am reading that too. currently on the first book still, just got it a week ago, and havent read past the Part with the Knights.

Warcraft Archive.

Its got "Day of the Dragon", "Lord of the Clans", "The Last Guardian", and a small book "Of Blood and Honor"

I've almost finished the second book

hey, I am reading that too. currently on the first book still, just got it a week ago, and havent read past the Part with the Knights.

What a coincidence!

I am now in book three, 'bout to start chapter 2, i think.

Just picked up a couple books the other day...

"Thud!" by Terry Pratchett (have every Discworld book)

"Inheritance" by Steven Savile (Warhammer fic book)

"Faith & Fire" by James Swallow (Warhammer 40k fix book)

Not sure which to read first, most likely the Pratchett book.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently reading The Dark Tower series Book 5 "Song of Susannah" by Stephen King; And waiting on my friend to loan me "Watership Down". After that I'll probably hit up "I Lucifer"

yeah....

I am reading Where the Right went Wrong on National Security (and the Left too) by Andre Michael Eggelletion. Just started reading it, in fact, I just finished the introduction chapter today. I have been reading a lot of non-fiction of lately, and in the future for that matter, in fact, the last fiction book I read was for my history class almost a year ago (that book was The Radetzky March by Joseph Roth, I found it to be a good read).