The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last work of Sir Peter Ustinov (again) "Achtung! Vorurteile" "Oops! Prejudices"(Google Translation) It was published with help of Harald Wieser a Publicist and Jürgen Ritte (teaches literature on the Sorbonne Nouvell in Paris) only in German language. If you can read German I recommend this to you.

"Achtung! Vorurteile"  "Oops! Prejudices"(Google Translation)

Achtung actually means Attention/Warning. As for the other word, I have no idea.

I know! Some times it's funny what google translation does.

(for the other may Wikipedia be helpful: Prejudice)

I just finished reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King for the 5th time. Just started reading I am Cross by James Patterson. When I'm done with that most likely tomorrow I will be reading The Lion by Nelson Demille.

I highly recommend the John Corey story line produced by Demille If you are into that.

You can find more info here: http://www.nelsondemille.net/content/index.asp

It's nice to see such diversity in reading material amongst all of you. I have written down several names and books I am going to look into. Thank you for sharing!

Is that the new one out? I've only gotten up to The Orc King.

As for at the moment reading..

"Forensics for Dummies". I'm scared by this book. There's nobody who should read it. Professionals shouldn't use a For Dummies book, and non-professionals should just call the police and leave the corpses alone!

It's got stuff like blood spatter analysis, identifying a corpse, finding buried bodies, fingerprinting, and suspect interrogation. Geez.