More beast races

mobisone

I mean come on people more beast races like foxes, wolves, dogs, cats, dragons. I mean really we dont need hundred of human mods What look the same. So please listen and make some BEAST MODS, and please use more beast like details, beast heads, tails feet, paws, hands, teeth, eyes and more. People will thank you. And if you want, make some better adult content mods.

I mean come on people more beast races like foxes, wolves, dogs, cats, dragons. I mean really we dont need hundred of human mods What look the same. So please listen and make some BEAST MODS, and please use more beast like details, beast heads, tails feet, paws, hands, teeth, eyes and more. People will thank you. And if you want, make some better adult content mods.

theres already way to meny adult content mods to count, do like the dragon race idea though!!! :thumbsup:

Some beast races(I'm lazy to add link to all, so you need to search for them...):

If you want more cats:

- Clouded Leopard

- Snow Leopard

by AlienSlof

- Skyrim Khajiit

If you want canine ones:

- Lilmothiit

- Vexend

- Soqui

And there're several Argonian variants:

- Argonian Race Pack

I'm sorry, but if you notice the amount of these mods compared to human mods, the difference is huge. And most canine mods don't look so good. Most of them are just retext khajiits or just sadly not made as well, the best one ive seen is Soqui, witch I have but im not looking for. Im looking for a very much Dog like race.

I'm sorry, but if you notice the amount of these mods compared to human mods, the difference is huge. And most canine mods don't look so good. Most of them are just retext khajiits or just sadly not made as well, the best one ive seen is Soqui, witch I have but im not looking for. Im looking for a very much Dog like race.

The problem is, having beast like paws, talons and feet requires scripted body part that will 'replace' normal hands and feet(Oblivion does not allow assigning different body mesh per race). And if you're using any body replacer, the scripted body parts also should be modified to fit to the body(otherwise, you will have gaps, seams, and weird texture mapping). Check 'Argonian Beautification' to find out how to give beast-like feature to a race. And here's Anthro-Dragon WIP.

If you provide me a good texture source and pictures to what exactly you are referring to. I'll be more then happy to create it...

(Also just to let you know, i create only male races).

Frog Class...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/035/6/5/Chrono_Trigger__s_Frog_by_Evexoian.jpg

Hell yes, I'd love to play as Frog.

btw, I found this pic on the internet, wish it was for oblivion :c

and if you need refs, look for Frog Chrono Trigger on google :D

It seems a topic like this pops up every month, and I agree in whole. I need a new beast race every once in a while. Male or female, it doesn't matter. I was particularly interested in a thread that promoted an Anubis race, and one author decided to try his hand at it. Sadly, nobody has heard from him/her.

Edit

I'm sorry, but if you notice the amount of these mods compared to human mods, the difference is huge.

Can I interest you in another Imperial Retex lol.

Seriously. They find new ways to make an imperial stubby/taller/darker/lighter/prettier every day.

I feel using existing meshes is easier than creating new meshes for your race. You can use existing human head mesh and your own texture to make new human/elven race. But for beast race, you need to make new mesh, and only a few modders can make completely new head mesh. And you need to make new body parts if you want to give your race real beast like feature, and need to add script to use them(I know, there's modder's resource for that somewhere).

Another thing is animation. Although you wouldn't need new one, but sometimes............