More beast races

mobisone

Ok, here I go again on a very long or short saying. Yes I already know about the COH mod but thanks for the suggestion. But for Trandoshan What mod is this, I run on robert full male body v5, and I dont have textures for there, so what mod is this I would love to get it. And For more info I would like someone to make a mod to fix alot of things, I would like someone to make a simple mod for beasts, I would Like for someone to make a mod for Sheaths. If you dont know what a sheath is then.... That is what animals have....... So If you find a mod like that OR make one that someone should totally do because IT IS SO NEEDED It would be cool, and dont make it over size please. And For anyone that can find a mod to fix that missing texture, Tell me I would love to have it.

I am starting to think Modders dont even read this section. (One more thing, Im not here for female mods.)

^^^^^

(This was a request not a bump)

I don't understand... are you asking for a nude mod with a foreskin for males? :/

Um, Oblivion allows you to use different body mesh, You just have to select it when making the race, Ive done it and making a half female/male race It works trust me, It just doesn't look nice.

No, it does not. All you can select is body textures, tail mesh, head mesh/texture and associated parts(ear, mouth, eyes) meshes/textures. (Well, Fallout 3 allows you to choose body meshes per race, but it's different game)

Woah... we went from wanting new beast races to wanting dongs... wow.

Well no, I still want Beast races, it is just a hint that goes with beast races, making then more beast like. So same subject not really a Woah, But Still, We do need more races that aren't imperial. And, to kieranfoy, You must be dumb, because if I look at half the mods made by non-fur's here it has to be adult, half of them are bondage, witch would mean, Your just as bad maby even worst.

@ mobisone

If you would freaking stop being an unreasonable !@#$, then maybe people would be more inclined to help you. Remember, modders do NOT work for you. You can't order people around and expect them to listen. Be a little more courteous, and be actually grateful when people try to help.

As for making the beast race textures more "realistic", I might do a retex for you. Or I might not. Depends on if you decide to actually ask nicely instead of ordering people around :P

@ mobisone

If you would freaking stop being an unreasonable !@#$, then maybe people would be more inclined to help you. Remember, modders do NOT work for you. You can't order people around and expect them to listen. Be a little more courteous, and be actually grateful when people try to help.

As for making the beast race textures more "realistic", I might do a retex for you. Or I might not. Depends on if you decide to actually ask nicely instead of ordering people around :P

I was asking nicely, just people started getting meaner and meaner, if you read the first post, I asked nicely then people came on Trying to troll this, witch Im starting to think this is becoming a troll thread then anything else. I asked nice and people came on and complained.

Dis-minding what people have been saying, I want to get this thread back into place, And am going to say, We need more beast races. I have noticed that tesnexus doesn't have a lot of them, But I'm going to ask for something new, Could someone go and find as many beast mods as Possible. I don't care what It requires, just as long as its a beast mod post them, It would be a start to finding mods and Could help Others who want beast mods be able to find them more easily if they weren't so dragged out by the hundred other mods witch you don't want in the first place. So if you know of any beast mods, Post em here.

Closing the thread for now while I think about how I want to sort this bit out. I'm rather surprised to see who is making some of the posts here and am somewhat disappointed with the general attitude that I have seen in this thread. Will leave you with my words of shame and let the question regarding how I wish to handle any of this brew for a bit.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

I don't have time to go into a lengthy assessment here, if you really want one, I'm more than willing to talk you to death about it.

My comment above was directed mostly toward the things which I had seen on the third page of this thread... In that normally capable and respectful users were ganging up and harassing a user for making a request. After looking through the whole thread briefly, my initial assessment of what was happening still remains, but not to the same degree. The thread started out fine and good, but somewhere around page 2 things took on a more hostile tone.

What happened? Well, the OP decided to completely ignore every bit of information and suggestion which was given to him and started demanding things be made according to his specific wishes. When informed that requests are just that, requests, the OP took a more demanding tone and started being more overt about just what it was that he wanted. I'm not going to try and judge the nature of the request, but the method of doing the request was rather insulting to anyone who might have initially been willing to help on such a project, and quickly took on the nature of being ignorant of various limitations that might exist within the game or what people are able to do as far as modding that game goes.

That said, just because the thread author is being a rude, spoiled *censored* does not mean that you can start insulting him or his requests. At some point it's best to just shake your head, walk away, and leave things to whatever poor male without a father still feels like taking the request.

I won't be handing out any strikes here. But would suggest everyone involved here to take some time and personally reflect on their involvement with the state of this thread.