My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

GBHis.

Finger of Pointing: Works OK for guards in cell, but I'm struggling with the AI packages. I'll have to read up on them.

Ring: It should be easy. I think I can make till in a few days.

Loyal: Should be easy too :) You can have it with the ring.

The prison: I've decided to keep it in my own mod. I'm sorry. I just keep giving out my time to other modders. I've released _two_ mods. I've written 50+ working scripts.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBHis.

Finger of Pointing: Works OK for guards in cell, but I'm struggling with the AI packages. I'll have to read up on them.

Ring: It should be easy. I think I can make till in a few days.

Loyal: Should be easy too :) You can have it with the ring.

The prison: I've decided to keep it in my own mod. I'm sorry. I just keep giving out my time to other modders. I've released _two_ mods. I've written 50+ working scripts.

owww i was looking forward to seeing it to, & what mods have you released?

@Haslador: I sent you an email with a .doc file attached explaining my wishes in excruciating detail. Check your hotmail inbox. Open it with microsoft word.

Where have you been? It's not nice to offer help on a critical part of the project and then disappear. Cotel was getting highly impatient. If you still intend to do the pic, could you hurry up?

@GBHis: I might be able to help with AI packages. I'm moderately knowledgeable at that.

Look forward to the other two.

A bit disappointed about the prison script, but I can understand that.

WarKirby

@Haslador: I sent you an email with a .doc file attached explaining my wishes in excruciating detail. Check your hotmail inbox. Open it with microsoft word.

Where have you been? It's not nice to offer help on a critical part of the project and then disappear. Cotel was getting highly impatient. If you still intend to do the pic, could you hurry up?

@GBHis: I might be able to help with AI packages. I'm moderately knowledgeable at that.

Look forward to the other two.

A bit disappointed about the prison script, but I can understand that.

WarKirby

ok i have replyed your email to let you know whats up i also pmed you before saying i wouldent be on for 2 weeks

@Haslador: OK, I will release with the first shift of guards only. Haven't fixed thne portals yet.

I willl do that soon.

Also i wondered about you adding creature foot prints in to it when i use the share what ever mod and use the wood elf to get the wolfs ext and set them to not follow they jsut walk in circles lol.

I don't understand what you're talking about here. Creature foot prints... Might you mean pathgrids, that determine where NPC's walk. I've already added pathgrids to the whole castle, so I have no idea why your companions would be walking in circles. Thoughts anyone?

Being able to put people in the jail would require a script to allow you to lock the doors. Takers, anyone?

Hmm. Could you PM me with details on exactly what you're not clear on?

@Chjoco15: Haslador's going to paint a picture without a background, so it will look good.

@Mandalorian_l337: It sounds like the file's not downloading properly. Try turning down your firewall and retrying. If that doesn't work, start your own topic asking for assistance. I do it all the time and usually get help fast.

ok when you are a wood elf you use the one day power to comand a creature and you take them in the caslte once it wears off they just walk in circles as the npcs use to do

oww.... that long :(

aye thats kinda suckish

More one liners... Paulo, please try and make your posts a bit more substantial than that. And Mental, your post is an example of "me too" or "I agree" one liner spam, please don't do it. Thanks.

I began to work on the platform. What wall are you using for your castle ?

The texture is dark, maybe I'll make the texture lighter or I'll play with the material propriety to make it lighter.

Does this fit with your wall texture ?

post-25033-1156618290.jpg

post-25033-1156618790.jpg

WarKirby check your email i have sent the picture but im not sure if its what you want i spent 12 hours on it and im dead now and im sorry for being gone for 2 weeks but it cant be help and after the 1st ill be on just every other week.

and i asked my freind to make a companion mod for me that puts the companion in your castle that will be for privet use i hope you dont mind it will not alter your castle mod just placeing her in it is all.